“Wonderful experience every time, thanks to helpful staff.”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Willowbrook
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful experience every time, thanks to helpful staff.”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I've stayed a few times here and every time Yesenia and other staff have been extremely helpful.
Since I travel for business I usually do not stay for long, but they helped me seek out local attractions and shopping. This saves me time searching on my phone.
The rooms are very modern and clean. All the room amenities seem brand new.

Room Tip: Just ask the front desk they will help you pick out a great room. Some rooms even have a full desk.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark P
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Mark J,

Thank you for your recent review of our Inn and your continued visits to see us. We always enjoy hearing from our return customers and I'm happy to hear that our staff continues to offer you excellent customer service.

With our close proximity to area restaurants and shopping, we are the ideal location for business travelers. We hope to see you again soon in your future travels and as always, if there's anything we can do for you please feel free to let us know.

i0167@redroof.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Flat screen tvs. Minimal noise. No refridgerator or microwave and ice and vending are far away from rooms. Outdoor entrance to each room. Target next door. Close to shopping and food. Worth staying.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Saranicole0124
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Saranicole0124,

Thank you for your recent patronage of our Inn and taking the time to leave us and our future guests a review of your stay. It sounds like you were able to enjoy a relaxing stay with us and I hope we will see you again soon.

With our recent change to a Red Roof PLUS+, we are committed to looking for ways we can improve the service and accommodations we offer our guests. We take all feedback seriously and we hope to hear from all of our guests regarding their stays with us.

I will share your comments with the rest of our staff and I hope we will have another chance to serve you in the future.

Fresno, California
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We are from the Chicago area and go back a couple of times a year to visit friends and relatives. I would not stay anywhere else! This trip we stayed 9 days and our room was cleaned every one of those days. The room was clean and updated, we had a microwave and refrigerator which really helps for drinks and leftovers, since this location has so many great restaurants. Yesenia is amazing and so helpful, you will not get service like this in any of the other hotels in this area and they charge almost double what Red Roof charges. This location is in the heart of everything. Target next door, expressway a couple of blocks down and very easy to get to Midway and O'Hare airports, Brookfield Zoo and downtown Chicago. What more could you ask!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Linda B
Dear Linda B,

Thank you very kindly for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay. We're always glad to have you back and I'm happy to hear that our employees are continuing to provide you with great service that you would stay only with us when visiting the Chicago area. With our accessibility to downtown Chicago, area restaurants, and other local attractions we accommodate travelers visiting a wide assortment of locations in the Chicago area.

I will pass your comments along to Yesenia and the rest of the customer service team and I hope that you will continue to stay with us well into the future. With our Inn changing to a Red Roof PLUS+, we are always looking for ways to better serve our guests and we welcome your feedback. Thank you again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at RR Inn willowbrook. Yesenia the front desk clerk was so nice and helpful. She has a heart of GOLD. Alan, give this woman a raise, she deserves it. Fine hotel, nice rooms, friendly maids. Didnt like Rebecca tho

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank rac1982
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a follow-up review. We take guest feedback very seriously as we are always working to improve our service we provide our guests. I will pass your comments along to Yesenia and the rest of my staff and I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

plymouth, mi
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Can't beat this place for the price. The Red Roof Inns that have undergone the euro-style remodel have been consistently really nice in my experience. Nice linens, hardwood floors, clean and comfortable, No complaints about the room. The area is a little confusing with weird turnarounds and a strange path to get to the hotel parking lot, but you'll figure it out. It's a good couple miles to fast food.

Willowbrook sits about 20-25 miles southwest of Chicago so if you're looking for that city experience, you won't get it at this hotel, but you won't find a room at this price downtown. So if price is your priority and you don't mind the commute in and out of the city (and the hefty parking fees and everything else) then the Red Roof Inn is a great choice!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank adavici
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our remodeled rooms with new flooring and paint, new furniture and bedding, basin sinks and high definition LCD TVs.

While we are outside of downtown Chicago we are located just a few miles away from the METRA train station which runs into downtown.

I hope you will come stay with us again during your next visit to Chicago and I wish you safe travels.

Bloomington, Il
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This past weekend (April 19 2014) I had the chance to stay here again. Another clean room, quiet evening, and restful stay. Even though in the "burbs" this is a great location and beats the heck out f the HI over in Countryside, which I USED to stay at, and was a pit, for twice the cost! Also this RRI has a Target and a good Denny's just a short walk to the south. Thanks again folks for ALL your friendly welcomes! ps bring your own hot chocolate!

Room Tip: IF you have a LOT of stuff even the 2nd and 3rd floors are OK as they have an elevator.
Green Features: They really seem to work at keeping the place clean.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and your continued patronage of our Inn. We greatly appreciate your feedback so we can further improve the service to our guests. I hope you will continue to stay with us in the future and as always if there are areas you feel we could enhance our amenities we welcome further critique. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Red Roof Inn Chicago - Willowbrook
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 23 April 2014

After an initial week at the Super 8 just south of here, this hotel is a much better deal since it has updated rooms with flat screen TVs, cable w/ HBO, comfortable beds, strong Wifi and friendly staff. The rooms are also very clean. I would recommend staying here over the other chain hotels in the area... We stayed 10 days and did not have any problems.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for writing such a kind review regarding your recent stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the amenities we have to offer such as our new Serta beds, high-definition TV channels with HBO, and upgraded WiFi. I hope you will come stay with us again in your future visits to Willowbrook and the Chicago area.

Red Roof Inn Chicago - Willowbrook
i0167@redroof.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willowbrook
La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook? Share your experiences!