“Great food”

The Taste of India
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Willowbrook
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Food is always reliably good - we carry out at least once a month; eat there on occasion. The chicken tikka masala is the best in the city.

There are newer reviews for The Taste of India

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've been to the Taste of India during the weekdays in the past, but this time I visited the restaurant on a Saturday night (8-31-13) at about 5:30 PM. The place was completely crowded with customers. Most of them were trying the buffet. I was using a 2 for 1 coupon that I recently received in the mail. The coupon was for entrees only, even though an excellent buffet was being served at the time with many foods to choose from. I ordered a Lamb Stew as the first entree & Lamb Shish-Ke-Bob as the second entree. Both dishes were overcooked, dry & didn't have much taste. The servers were friendly, including the waitress who only started 2 days before my arrival. She had to call the manager a couple of times to answer my questions about the menu. I probably will re-visit the place again only to try the buffet because of its variety.