“Fulfilled our expectations!”

Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Willowbrook
Reviewed 19 July 2011

My husband and I were in a need of a weekend getaway and spent hours searching online for an affordable hotel room with a big tub to relax in. We were thrilled to find the Champagne Lodge. The Lodge was well represented on the website and was everything we thought it would be. The jacuzzi tub was huge and we also loved the big shower. Some reviewers on here commented about the bed being hard, but we did not find that to be the case at all. The room was spotlessly clean and so quiet. At first we were not sure about the fact that there are no windows, but we both agreed afterward that it added to the experience of being secluded and relaxed. The only negative thing I can say is that the bed linens seemed cheap and flimsy; that will not deter us from another stay, however. It was the perfect romantic weekend getaway and we will be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites

Reviewed 4 July 2011

Very nice and comfortable place. Loved the jacuzzi and steam room. However the check in time of 5pm was extremly NOT convenient when coming in from out of state. Your already fatigued from the trip and to have to wait until 5pm is simply ridiculous and that day is included in the price! There were also problems however with the cable which the staff did compensate for, the pillows were flat and outdated, the ironing board very outdated. Everything else was nice. I enjoyed my stay. I would consider staying here again with new pillows which are pretty important for a good nights sleep after the nice spa/jacuzzi treatment! Suggestions for upgrades: pillows, an a fitness room and indoor swimming pool. These are standard amenities in most hotels/lodges. Even on a honeymoon I love to work out, swim and then hit the jacuzzi! Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank michelle546
Reviewed 25 June 2011

When I was weary after a tough business day, Champagne Lodge employees wiped out my stress with their awesome service and meltaway spa treatment. This place is simply the best for relaxation with the XL steam shower and huge hot tub. I was back to my old self within the first hour of staying there. Deliverying wine and chocolate-covered strawberries made my day! I have to mention the premium linens and mattress which made my night of rest an amazing experience. Thanks, Champagne Lodge, I'll be back soon!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2011

My husband and I went on a whim (after looking it up on the fancy website) to check-in but promptly turned around and left, never to go back again.
Its not a room with a bathtub, but a bathroom with a bed!
I don't mean to demean the property, no offence, am sure it works for some people. But I would like to mention here that its not what it looks like on the website, thats all; its way smaller than projected on the wide-angle shot they have on there.
I understand that its not very expensive, so thats okay, but ......the description DOES NOT match the actual property. Hence, not a bang for your buck, for whatever the buck is worth!
I must admit, the fact that we got to see the room before checking in just goes to show that the staff was friendly....it was very kind of them to let us do so, in retrospect, since we didn't end up staying there after.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank aestho-nomics
Reviewed 4 May 2011

I think the place was nice just do not care where it is located at!!! The rooms are fair but a little cramped... There is not much room to move around or lounge just the bed! I would return but don't think the fee to become a club memeber is fair.. I give it a 6 out of 10 I prefer the Essence..

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank ToyaLangston
Reviewed 5 March 2011

I was so disappointed. The room is SO small and we were in the Executive Suite. The linens are not high end, they were paper thin and just ragged. The bed is HARD like most reviews say. The shower is nothing to write home about. It is layed out terribly and it's not even a rain shower, but an annoying spray. The hot tub is a nice size. The shower amenities are so tiny and you didn't even have enough for two people. Would not waste my money going here. We usually go to the Sybaris and that's where we will continue to go. I thought we would try something new. And I think it is very strange location at the end of a sub division. So, so disappointung!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Margie636
Reviewed 14 February 2011

A very nice place to saty a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Andrea was an excellent employee went above and beyond her job duties...We are gold members we will definitely visit again.
Patricia & Kelvin

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
ChampLodge, Manager at Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2011

We at the champagne lodge know that it takes valuable time out of your day to post these reviews and are sincerely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We are working on dedicating more time to our valued customers and it is starting right here by thanking you for your positive review. We can't wait to serve you in the future.

Sincerely

The CL Staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Willowbrook
La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW - Burr Ridge
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
WoodSpring Suites Chicago Darien
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Darien

Been to Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites? Share your experiences!