We've been to the Sybaris and Essence Suites several times before. We thought that since it was New Years Eve, we'd try a new place and since Champagne was in the name, what better place to try? For some reason, they seem to think their rooms are more "classier" than that of Sybaris or Essence. Let's face it - people do not rent rooms at establishments like yours to listen to chamber music and play chess... they come for romance, intimacy, to rekindle relationships... not sure why when we asked the front desk as to why there are no adult movies available, not even for rent, they had somewhat of an attitude as if the request was unheard of. Are you kidding? Do your staff realize where they work? I paid twice as much to stay at your cramped room facility than I would have at the Essence and when paying your rate at the Sybaris, we were also swimming in our own private swimming pool inside our room. The Champagne Lodge & "Luxury" Suites was NOT even close to what we'd hoped for and definitely NOT somewhere we will be returning to. I wish I'd bought the $25 annual members vs. the $55 gold membership now that I we've decided not to return to the The Champagne Lodge in the future. Totally unhappy with the service and amenities, especially for the high price compared to other establishments that are NO less "charming" than your so-called suites. My bathroom at home is bigger than your standard suite. I've already told others to hold off booking if they're thinking of it. A total waste of time and money. Another tip, your website leaves much to be desired. Why have a "live chat" option when there is a, "Sorry, no live chat available now." message displayed EVERY TIME I log onto your site? Just logged in, its' still there. I could not view or modify my reservation online, I could only cancel online. When I called your location with questions, I was given MAJOR attitude and your staff was less than knowledgeable regarding your suites and offerings. We found signs all over the room saying, "Only add $15 per hour for late check-out. Just call our front desk." We called your front desk. We were told we could not extend our stay. Who runs the show there anyway? Terrible business. Terrible service. Total misrepresentation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 17 miles from Chicago, The Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites is a boutique hotel featuring private spa suites designed for rest and relaxation. Each suite includes an oversized whirlpool tub, steam shower, rain shower, fireplace, flat screen TV, bathrobes and more. Our Executive suites include a desk and free internet, and package plans include dinner, in-room massage, golf, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champagne Lodge And Luxury Hotel Willowbrook
- Champagne Hotel And Luxury