“consistency”

Ridgeview Grill
Ranked #8 of 78 Restaurants in Wilmette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 April 2013

ridgeview is like a good pinch hitter in baseball. rarely a home run, but always gives a good effort. excellent brunch after mass at st. joe's ,every time. lunch ok too. dinner not so much. very friendly staff.

1  Thank dominicandandy35805

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Good food. Good prices. Usually no wait for a table. Nice place to stop for a meal whenever we are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

Love the variety of food available from burgers to lamb chops to grilled cheese sandwiches. Comfortable atmosphere and the wait staff is very gracious. A few Greek dishes definitely worth trying and my family and I ate there three times in one week it was so good.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

This Greek owned mostly American cuisine restaurant has been a staple in Wilmette for over 40 years. The family who has operated this restaurant went through renovations a few years ago and it went from being a basic diner to an upscale reasonably priced restaurant. The food is consistently good in quality and quantity. I really enjoy their meatloaf, harvest salad and California omelette. Service is quick and the servers are very nice. The atmosphere is quite comfortable too. The recently added a low key bar for people who like to sit on a comfortable stool, have a beer and watch the game or read the paper.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I like the Ridgeview. The food is consistenly good and fresh. There is a good selection of salads, sandwiches and entrees, including a few daily specials. They also serve breakfast. The place is very clean and the service is usually efficient. The Ridgeview remodeled several years ago and I kind of miss the old place, but that said the new Ridgeview is much more attractive and the menu is better too. They have a vegan pasta dish which I loved even though I am not a vegetarian or a vegan, but it is so good I plan to order it again. I go here once or twice a month either with my husband or with our kids.

Been to Ridgeview Grill? Share your experiences!