See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This is a tipical raod side hotel. There is a store truck stop and a bar. Everything is for sale in the truck stops that you would need close to the speedway and Joliet.
The bedding is very old. Im not to sure it gets cleaned much, pertty sure the bed spreads do not. Theres no real laundry room for this. The cleaners try as hard as they can there not provided with the things they need.Bed spread had cig burns in it , shower curtin rod falling off the wall, paint pealing in bathroom. I cleaned out my heater the filters were full of dust. They have a small micro wave and a good working fridge. They do not clean carpets and the cleaning of rooms is random.
The wifi is very week at best , tv channels are limited,
I liked my stay here and walking to the bar the people here are friendly! Make sure you recipt has the correct dates I had a prolbem with this. Its a safe area cannot recomed it for people with children.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank rockanroll4u
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights and they never cleaned the room while I was gone during the day. I had to request towels for the second night. The WIFI didn't work. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. Management doesn't care.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank WIS_Traveler111
Reviewed 6 March 2017

The most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. This is not for families. I didn't want my toddler touching anything. Garbage everywhere. Doors were not locked to the outside. Absolutely disgusting!!!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank amanda29149
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

They are working hard on elevating this hotel to a acceptable level.. Someday it will make a fair three star.
Has made the ajoin restaurant and lounge much better . Service there was great. The new cook , was a needed improvement.The lounge is now fully stocked. ( Brovo) ....

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I tried to cancel my room and get a refund, but they did not allow me to. I booked online and was not able to change the date from what I saw, hence why I wanted to cancel my room. Based on what other people have written about them, I'm not really all that surprised.

Date of stay: December 2016