“Food used to be great.”
Review of Little Ricky's

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: (847) 784-1444
Description: (847) 784-1444
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Long time customer ordered the take-out ribs again and they just weren't the same; tougher, fattier, definitely did NOT fall off the bone like before. The cole slaw used to be laced with purple cabbage and had a unique spicy flavor; now, no purple, too much mayo, no spice. I am guessing they are using new suppliers for reasons of cost, but who knows? It may have been a bad meal, but I don't want to disappointed again. Ambiance and service time for eating in, good bar.

1  Thank s15decoy

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My favorite restaurants in the North Chicago area!

Every time the food arrives to the table it's time for a heavenly meal.
A personal favorite is "Chimichanga". Just try it!
Their combination of ingridients in it is melting in my mouth...

The restaurant itself is cozy and very friendly for all sorts of dinner guests.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Just off Green Bay on Elm St, this Winnetka, while populated by locals, is a worth a trip. The service is superb (wonderful to see well-trained servers). This at least our second visit. We both had perch with mashed sweet potatoes and spinach. The latter was fresh. The perch was broiled not fried which helps bring out it flavor. However, I would not have chosen the accompaniments because all the textures were similar. One of our party had calamari, and it was some of the best I have ever tasted. Because we had a group of separate couples and individuals, the restaurant was willing to provide each group a separate check.

1  Thank dick_mary
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Limited but quality menu. Best options: (1) Suzy salad; (2) Salmon; (3) Calamari; (4) Ribs. Best couples bar atmosphere in Winnetka.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

I get sick. I don't know why really. The food seems to be made with care and it looks good too! But when I have it then I just do not feel so well.

The ambient the nice, located in the heart of Winnetka, close to the Metra - and with outside seating. Not very quiet though due to the street.

It has also a bar which is well equipped and people seem to go there a lot in the evening.

1  Thank Monkey2013