“Average”

Dining options: Seating
Chicago, IL
“Average”
Reviewed 1 June 2012 via mobile

How can cabana Charlie's be ranked #2 in lisle when it's not in lisle? This place has very average food... Not horrible, but not great. This would be a great place to take a team after a game, but I wouldnt go on a weekend night.

Chicago, IL
“Even the kids love this place!”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We eat here quite often and the kids usually request it! The staff is always friendly and super attentive. The food is always plentiful and tastes great! It has a very beachy/cabana feel to it...like a mini vacation! You can not go wrong choosing Cabana Charleys for your next meal!

• Visited May 2012
Northern Illinois
“OUTSTANDING FOOD, SERVICE and PARTY ROOM”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

First I have to begin with; I could not have picked a better place to throw a surprise birthday party. Cabana Charley's atmosphere is catchy and an instant dose of happiness upon arrival with a Jimmy Buffet/Caribbean theme. The restaurant seems very clean and organized. They have TV’s and music and with that being said, there has never been a time I can recall either interrupting my ability to enjoy a conversation with whomever I am with. It is conducive to family or just for a night of getting out. ( I personally feel their burgers are to die for…and their drinks are OUTSTANDING). Everything I just wrote is part of the reason that I chose this restaurant for the party.
I have to confess that I love this place even more now! Over the course of the time leading up to the party, I met and was assisted by each manager. Seeing it was a surprise event, I could not always meet at a specific time. I felt like their communication was phenomenal because no matter whom I worked with, they seemed to know what was going on. This made the undertaking of this event, MUCH easier. The managers listened to what I was looking for in terms of attendance, ideas for set up, food and they heard me say I had a budget. They worked with my ideas and did not force me into “option A or B.” Again – this was a huge help. They also went out of their way to help me provide the most for this party with the budget I was on. I was extremely impressed with how they assisted me in choosing a catering arrangement that they thought (through their own experience) would be helpful to the kids that would be attending, which was about half of the party. They actually told me to cut my menu a few times to save money!!! (They were right). The staff never made me feel rushed and always arranged time to answer my questions. They allowed me to change anything I wanted to change, which happened once or twice.
The day of the party, they were excellent! Our waiter was there every time I could think of that we needed something. He learned our names. He was attentive to the kids. He even kept separate tabs on the alcohol drinks with all of the different parties! (Thank you! Thank you!) The managers were helping to make sure that the food was stocked and on time. It seemed like no one waited for a what they needed. The staff seemed to always have a smile on their face.
After we left Cabana Charley’s we went to our house with most of the party. Our guests could not stop talking about what a great place it was. We have a neighbor that has five children all under the age of five, with the youngest being 7 month old twins. She said it was the first time she had been out with the kids in a restaurant and felt relaxed. I just can not say enough in terms of this establishment giving us a perfect experience! I give Cabana Charley's my highest recommendations for their hospitality, service, food, location (I think I forgot to mention our family stayed at the Country Inn Suites which shares the parking lot) and reasonable prices! Thank you Cabana Charley's!!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank LoveH20
chicago
“Good!!”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Plenty of specials to choose from. Friendly service, they all help each other out. Beach theme here. Food was good and we would definitely return.

• Visited November 2011