“It all depends on the audience...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Murder Mystery Company
Reviewed 6 May 2013

My friend and I finally got some tickets for The MMC and were very excited, as we had always wanted to do one of these. Our night had a pretty large audience, and unfortunately as a whole, most were less than excited to participate. The actors themselves were wonderful and really engaging, but the thing that brought the evening down was the lackluster feel from our fellow audience members. I am guessing that they may not have understood what a Murder Mystery Dinner would entail, or perhaps because the group was so large that they did not feel comfortable outside of their own table. I would love to give this another shot, perhaps at a smaller venue next time.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I bought this Groupon months ago and still cannot get a date where it is not sold out!!! I'll wait a little longer. If not, I will ask Groupon for a refund!!