“Not only great pies but great food”

Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Woodridge
Cuisines: American
Description: Welcome to your Woodridge Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery! Offering all-day breakfast, modern comfort food and excellent service-Bakers Square is the perfect place to enjoy all your meals. At Bakers Square, serving The Best Pie in America® is something guests have counted on for over 40 years. With pie varieties like our Original French Silk, Southern Pecan, Country Apple and Pumpkin with Whipped Cream, Bakers Square can add the perfect touch to any gathering.
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My husband and I go all times of day to Bakers Square. There are great specials at Breakfast,Lunch and dinner. The staff are friendly

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Stopped in to this Bakers Square location for the first time. I didn't know it was there until I was looking up reviews for another location. Our server, Ally, was wonderful throughout our meal. We enjoyed breakfast in the middle of the afternoon. The skillets were very good, the pancakes were excellent! The pie was just what you expect for Bakers Square. Plus, we got a 10% senior discount.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Pick three: SANDWICH Turkey Cranberry Salad Baguette Very good!
SEASONAL SALAD Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad Excellent!
Pie: French Silk, I had to take it home! That never happened before Now!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I really like that you can have breakfast any time of the day. I like the choice of sandwich, soup/salad and pie.

1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Great meals! We had turkey dinner and burger with fries. Sides were quinoa salad and grilled vegetables. Both of us had iced teas. Everything yummy!