“Poor Service”
Review of Super 8 Woodstock

Super 8 Woodstock
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Woodstock
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed in the smoking room which I knew was going to be bad, but I didn't think it would be as bad as it was. The odder was AWFUL, I didn't open my bag up so not to contaminate the rest of my clothes. The roll away bed that I slept on was really bad as well as dirty. The front desk person was always on his cell phone when I went to speak with him, not a great customer representative.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The guys at the desk (I think they were owners) were supper friendly.
The room recently had its carpets cleaned and it still smelled terrible.
In general the room was clean and presentable.
One of the beds had part of the frame sticking out about 4" and I caught my shin on it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed 5 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed at the hotel for a few weeks. My hotel room was ok at first but later noticed my blanket had burn holes in it my sheets had stains and as well as my pillows. The staff was unpleasant- not all of them. But few in particular who yelled about everything. I watched one man scream at a lady about her accidentally dropping her ice. I mean cussing her out telling her to leave. It was early morning and the lady was just trying to clean it up. I have no respect for people who swear and attack women. I spoke up and ended up being kicked out myself. Will never go back!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Tolerence
Reviewed 4 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Hampton Inn - McHenry
Quality Inn Woodstock
Quality Inn Woodstock
#2 of 3 in Woodstock
Best Western Woodstock Inn

Been to Super 8 Woodstock? Share your experiences!