“wouldn't go back”

Quality Inn Woodstock
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Woodstock
Reviewed 4 March 2013

South of town, not close to the square. Room was clean and some updating was done and still needed to be done. Reserved and paid extra for the whirlpool suite. At 10 pm the water was not hot enough to fill the tub to use the whirlpool. VERY disappointed. The whirlpool tub was the reason I got that room. Tile is cracked and loose by the water spout for the tub (pic included). Front desk wasn't concerned how my stay was. Needless to say, I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank john l
WoodstockQualityInn, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Dear John,

Thank you for staying at the Woodstock location. I am sorry that you had some issues regarding your current stay in the whirlpool room. Maintenance issues are always important to us and we will have it taken care of it immediately. I work the front desk from 9am-5pm and I am sure that if you had brought this to my attention at checkout I would have definitely resolved the issue there. Please accept my apologies on not taking care of your problem right away.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Excellent value for price. We are members of choice hotels and this one stands out as excellent. Staff friendly and helpful. Full hot breakfast. Heated pool that my grandaughter and I took advantage of. Very comfortable pillow top beds. No noise and great sleep. Close to many stores and places to eat.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Roger S
WoodstockQualityInn, Manager at Quality Inn Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Roger,

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to inform us of your recent stay. I am very thankful for your kind words about the hotel and the staff. We strive to meet our guests expectations and requests. Thank you once again.

Jatin Patel
Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2012

My husband and I were looking for an inexpensive place to stay after going to a show at the Woodstock Opera House. After reading reviews on Trip Advisor (thank you), I made a reservation at Quality Inn. The exterior was tidy with parking in front. Staff was friendly. Our room was very clean, appliances up to date, furniture looked new and no funky odors (that most motel rooms seem to have). The bedding looked new, the sheets and pillows were great quality and the bed was very comfy. The bathroom was immaculately clean. There was a flat screen TV, a microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker and a desk. Our stay was very quiet. Breakfast was a step up from the usual continental. Make your own waffles, a decent selection of pastries, cereal, yogurt, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, juices, and good coffee. Staff was very attentive to restocking (she actually stayed in the room and made conversation). There is a pool, we didn't have time to use it. I would highly recommend a stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 103-King bed.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nobadservice
Reviewed 19 July 2012

In town for a wedding, this is where everybody was staying. Turned out to be a great weekend in Woodstock. They have a heated pool, great for the kids, its near the lobby and away from the rooms, so for the most part, you dont hear any of the ruckus(fun) the kids are causing. Hotel served our needs quite well. I dont' need much in my non-destination hotels. Clean room, hopefully bigger than a closet, a few decent CABLE channels and a smile or two from the staff.
The rooms were surprisingly well decorated. Not too modern, not to outdated. One of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept on, a micro/fridge in the room, plus all of the usuals (irons, coffee, hdtv, alarm clock).

The staff also was quite accommodating. Asked for extra towels, no problem. Asked me how my day was going. The Breakfast was what I expected. The kids liked the fresh waffles!

Overall, a great stay! Thank you to all that made our stay great!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank John S
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel where my sister-in-law had a block of rooms for her son's wedding. The price was very reasonable, and the rooms were quiet and comfortable. We were treated very well by the staff, and breakfast was more than adequate with a waffle station along with other healthy choices. We don't often visit the area, but highly recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: second floor rooms were quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bayley102
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I am a hotel employee from New Lisbon Wisconsin, and while passing thru the Woodstock area, i stayed at this hotel. The staff was AMAZINGLY nice. The manager was a great man to deal with as well. The lady at the front desk just started her 3rd shift and was exceptionally inviting to the hotel, setting a great first impression! The hotel room was clean, the bed was comfy and i slept really well! My window had a view of the construction company next to the hotel, but this is out of the hotels control, so i am not blaming them at all.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! You will have my business again when i pass thru in a few months!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My company booked me about 25 min away. I switched to be closer to my assignment. It was a great decision. Hotel clean, very quiet, bed comfortable, and best pillows ever. Breakfast hit the spot every and the staff was very friendly. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Natalie C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Super 8 Woodstock
#2 of 4 in Crystal Lake
Super 8 Richmond
Super 8 Richmond
#1 of 1 in Richmond

Been to Quality Inn Woodstock? Share your experiences!