“Yuk!”

Whey Chai Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Zion
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stopped by for early dinner while being hospitalized for treatments across the street. I was the only sit down patron because it was not quite dinner time. The tea was a weak and tasteless. The steamed dumplings where too doughy and the pork tasted terrible. My main dish...Moo Shu Pork was horrible and they don't have a clue about how real plum sauce is supposed to taste. I believe they watered it down with vinegar. This is by far the worst Chinese restaurant I have ever visited. The interior was filthy and dated and should be gutted and renovated. It's a wonder this place has passed food inspections. I was sure to let everyone at the hospital know my disappointment. Steer clear of this restaurant. A waste of money.

There are newer reviews for Whey Chai Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 31 December 2012

You wouldn't expect this in Zion but Whey Chai is a nice Chinese restaurant. We enjoyed a very good noodle dish and an amazing shrimp dish. We'll be back.