“Best Home-Made Ice Cream in Indiana!”
Review of Jiffy Treet

Jiffy Treet
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Good food, sandwiches, snacks and drinks, but their Ice Cream is incomparable. Family owned and operated for decades, Clean and good service. A little pricey but worth it.

1  Thank MsRock4Ever

Reviewed 27 November 2012

I ordered a sloppy joe dog. It was excellent. My husband and sons had footlong hot dogs. They each ordered different condiments, and all were correct. I also had a chocolate milkshake. It was so thick that I had to let it melt a little before I could drink it with the straw (the young lady who served us did offer me a spoon).

This business was my first job when it first opened almost 30 years ago. The quality was excellent then and is still excellent now.

1  Thank Momof2boysathome
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Half way through my ice cream I find a long black hair... No more ice cream from there. Would not recommend unless you see them wearing hairnets and then would still be careful.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Ice cream was excellent...food is average but we go there for the desserts anyways

1  Thank Dennis T
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Best ice cream around!!! Their bbq is amazing as well as their ham n cheese!!! I'm a frequent customer!

1  Thank Lisagmerry