“Clean, quiet and comfortable!”

Holiday Inn Express Bedford
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bedford
“Clean, quiet and comfortable!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Housekeeping deserves an A plus. The room was very clean. I clean cabins in Nashville Indiana and consider myself to be pretty picky and I was very comfortable in the room my family and I stayed in. The free breakfast was very good and the area was kept very clean and the food kept fresh. The pool and hot tub were clean and in tip top condition. The entire staff was kind and helpful and we will be back again this summer. It was a perfect little mini vacation for my family and I and at a great price! Close to Spring Mill Park and so many things to do for the kids. It was just nice to get away and Holiday Inn Express made even better.

• Stayed March 2014
Belinda P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bedford, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
We are so excited to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us! We do have the best housekeepers around, I agree! I will be sure and let them know about your kind words! Thank you again for the great review and kind words! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Festus, Missouri
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I came into Bedford for a short weekend with my best friend who was staying here at the time and my time here was enjoyable. She had told me it was a hotel with a very compasionate staff and will go above and beyond for anyone. The breakfast was hot and the staff was always making sure the area was clean. Beds were made each day and fresh towels were always available.When we needed anything, all we had to do was ask. Noise control was great and I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the Bedford area!

Room Tip: The suites are very spacious!!!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Robin N
Belinda P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bedford, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you so much for your positive comments! So glad you enjoyed your stay:) Please come back and see us again when your in the area!
Bedford
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We relocated to Bedford. Our company put us up at the Holiday Inn Express. From the time we checked in, they have gone above and beyond for us. After a week the manager surprised me and my children and upgraded our room to a suite so we would be more comfortable for our 60 day stay. From surprising the kids to a huge tin of five different kinds of hot coco (because my boys made hot coco in the lobby every morning) to allowing me to use their laundry facility to do the enormous amount of laundry I always seemed to have, or always replacing our key cards that one of them was losing each week and always doing everything for us with a smile. Every morning there is always someone from the front desk as I leave to take the boys to school telling them to have a great day at school. They have done everything to go out of their way to make this feel like home for us. The housekeeping staff are spectacular. They always make sure everything is taken care of and each day my room is so spotlessly clean you would not know two kids were living in it. Breakfast is always delicious and served with a smile. My kids love the pool and the hot tub is so relaxing. In sixty days we have not been woken up once by noise even on nights the hotel is completely filled. The girls at the front desk are always ready to get me anything I might need from a toothbrush, to extra towels. One night the vending machine was out and I just wanted a candy bar. They rescued me again handing me a handful of peppermint patties. You will not find a better hotel, better people anywhere!

LMK

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank sweetpea375
Thank you so much for your kind remarks! We truly value all of our guests and strive to make everyone feel at home during their stay! Please let us know if their is anything we can do to make your stay even better in the future.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This was a nice hotel. No problems during our stay!
The kids loved the pool and hot tub as well as the ping pong table!
Our room was clean and comfortable. Stocked with everything we might need.
Breakfast was a treat! The kids enjoyed making pancakes!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sunnydaze276
Morton Grove, IL
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Highly recommended! First, very easy to find, right off the main road with a sign you won't miss. Second, friendly greeting and quick check-in. Third, both room and hotel are clean and up-to-date (with a large and clean bathroom as well). The free hot breakfast in the morning is more than adequate--plenty of choices--with a warm and friendly atmosphere. No negatives at all. Would stay here again in a sec! Thanks Holiday Inn.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank rhcgill
Kokomo, Indiana
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Just got home from staying one night at this hotel. I got my FIRST complimentary upgrade, thanks to Manager, Belinda Parks. The hotel is clean, fresh, well-kept, with some really great amenities. The pool and hot tub were excellent, and the adjoining indoor/outdoor patio area includes a ping pong table and plenty of casual seating. The breakfast was plentiful, hot and the area very clean. EVERYONE, from the front desk to housekeeping to the breakfast hostess were friendly, efficient and welcoming. It definitely felt like they were happy to have us there, and appreciated our choosing their hotel for our stay. I would definitely stay again, and recommend it to anyone in the area or passing through.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patricia G
Bradenton, FL
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This hotel in Bedford raises the bar for this area. It is clean, quiet and the staff is very good.

The free breakfast is on par with any Hampton or Courtyard.

The only issue I had was the front staff seemed paranoid that I would leave without paying. I used a low limit credit card when I checked in for two nights. However, I had to extend for a third night and the additional night's hold would not clear. I received a call and my keys were deactivated. Finally! The keys were fixed but at breakfast the following morning the desk manager stopped me and said the card would not clear. I said I was checking out and would bring my regular credit card down to pay then.

Now I have an IMG member for 24 years, but they were still worried. To be a premier property, they need to show a little more professionalism and trust.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 5 in French Lick
Super 8 Bedford
Super 8 Bedford
#3 of 5 in Bedford

Been to Holiday Inn Express Bedford? Share your experiences!