“Older hotel, but clean and GREAT STAFF”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Bedford
GreenLeadersSilver level
Martinsville, Indiana
“Older hotel, but clean and GREAT STAFF”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This is an older hotel, but clean and well maintained. Located on State Road 37 for easy access. The hotel is somewhat of a maze and each cooridor has fire doors that you must go through to get to your room. This is our third stay at this property and each time the staff has been more than helpful, they know about the area and if you get in late are willing to walk you to your room. Will stay again. Already planning a stay in September 2012.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Vincennes, Indiana
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel the weeked of June 2nd and it definitely met our expectations. Rooms were exceptionally clean, price was right, and rooms were comfortable. Only setback was the water pressure in the shower.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Stayed one night and there was a highschool basketball team also staying the night. The kids were running around the halls during the night and kicking doors (1:30 am). The chaperones were having a party in the breakfast area and obviously not chaperoning. Calling the front desk was useless. I was told there was no security and nothing that could be done. After threatening to call the police if the problem continued the only remedy on their part was an offer to leave the day manager a note. This hotel is musty and moldy, not very clean and the night staff is not watching out for their customers. It was definately not worth the price charged and I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose another place to stay if you are planning on getting any rest.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Bedford hotels

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I don't even know where to start. The room is dark, dingy and unclean. I wished that I had flip flops with me as I didn't even want to walk on the carpet in my barefeet. The hand towel hanging by the sink had stains all over it. The bathroom was in bad need of some repairs. The caulk that was left was moldy and pulling apart. The ceiling was stained as were several of the walls.

The only positive was that the sheets did appear to be clean.

I wouldn't ever stay here again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Louisville
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I was on my way to this place when I had to go to the Hospital due to chest pains! My wife called the hotel and talked to the owner who said she would take care of the room and refund our money! Well of course she lied and did not refund anything! I had to stay in the hospital most of the night and was unable to go anywhere for the next 2 days! After reading the reviews on the room and the way the owner has treated us, I would never stay at this Hotel! Rooms are a dime a dozen, SERVICE IS WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Mike E
Shoals, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 16 November 2011

My husband and I stayed here for one night with our two young children. The room was very clean, the beds were very comfortable. Flat screen TV in the room was very nice. The staff was super friendly and very accomodating. We had to ask for new sheets and comforter after my toddler had an accident, and they brought the new bedding very quickly and were very nice about it. The continental breakfast was adequate and the lady who was in charge of the breakfast made sure that everything was stocked and also had a really good variety of things to eat. I would stay here again, and I would recommend this to everyone I know.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2011

We checked in and asked the clerk for directions to the theater. We didn't go to our room until after the movie and found it unacceptable. We went back to the clerk, who called the owner?/manager? and were told we still had to pay. We left without stepping more than two feet into the rooms and with no refund. Very upset and disappointed.

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank Jpmf61
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Holiday Inn Express Bedford
#1 of 5 in Bedford
Midwest Inn
Midwest Inn
#2 of 2 in Paoli

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!