“Nothing Else Like It!”

Pepperoni Grill
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Made from scratch "Cucina Italiana" with a full bar of beer, wine, and hard spirits! We accept cash or check, and we have a ATM for your convenience! We are the restaurant for The Upper Room Inn with guest rooms for travelers!
Bloomfield, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing Else Like It!”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Every time we are able to make it to the Pepperoni Grill we are pleased with our experience! The atmosphere is great and the food is amazing! I absolutely love the selection any where for creating your own pizza or calzone to amazing fish and steaks! I have even seen the owner at the local farmers market supporting his local farmers! So glad that supporting a local restaurant not only gets us an amazing dining experience but supports our local farmers! If you are ever even in the Greene County area you have to make a stop at the square in Bloomfield at try Pepperoni Grill!

• Visited January 2013

Odon, IN
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I absolutely love their Bassa fish. I have never found anything like it at any other restaurant. My daughter loves their fettucine sauce which is much improved since the last time we were there. Keep up the good work!

Visited December 2012
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Not recommended”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

When I visited this restaurant last summer I thought the food was worth putting up with the poor service, but my recent visit has changed my opinion. The restaurant no longer has cloth napkins and the settings are brought out wrapped in a paper napkin. Our waitress dropped one setting to the floor and just picked it up and put it on the table. She also poured our bottle of wine out into three glasses - I was shocked. The lovely pork dish I had two years ago is now a breaded tenderloin with gravy. My friends enjoyed their entrees more than I did mine, the pasta with basil and tomatoes was good and the spaghetti with meatballs was fine. I think it has become catch as catch can in terms of the food and the service is worse than before.

• Visited October 2012
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Great food - poor service”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This little restaurant on the town square in Bloomfield, Indiana serves wonderful food, but do not expect good service. My first visit was about two years ago and I was impressed by the quality of the food. I couldn't wait to go back. It was such a surprise to find a restaurant like this in the middle of rural Indiana. On my last visit I had the Fettucini Alfredo and it was near perfect - a beautiful plate of pasta with a lovely light sauce, adorned with a margin of parsley flakes - beautiful and tasty. This is the best food you will find within about a 30 mile radius of Bloomfield or in all of Greene County, but the service is really very poor. It's not that the staff is so busy, it's that they are not supervised. There is a mismatch going on here and the owner needs to get his staff trained - they act as though they are working in a burger joint instead of a cosy Italian restaurant. Don't let that stop you from trying the Pepperoni Grill, just be prepared to fend for yourself a bit.

• Visited May 2012