Quality Inn
Comfort Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Breakfast included
US$159
US$151
HIExpress.com
SpringHill Suites Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Breakfast included
US$184
US$149
Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$117
  • Pool
US$168
US$155
US$134
US$128
US$150
Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$184
Travelocity
All reviewsbalconies overlookingsmall balconyroom was cleangreat bedpool and hot tubwould stay againboth morningsone night stayfree wififridge and microwavethe hotel staffdecent hotelbiscuits and gravyindiana universitythe staff was friendly and helpfulmercerdesk
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stayed 2 nights and felt like we got a decent value. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet but nothing fancy. The breakfast was decent. It was what I expected. I would stay there again if I needed a decent but not too expensive place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is an old hotel in need of remodeling. The bed was comfortable, and the sheets soft. The room has a very loud air conditioner, water stains on the ceiling, and a really bad breakfast buffet.
There is apparently no attendant to refill food, so you need to get there very early. Parking is free, and there isn't much around it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Our.stay was on the night of August 3, 2013. We were located on the lower level which we took because it had a sliding glass door to use going to and from our car. However the minute we walked in the door we caught the wiff of musty air and in looking into it, we found that the carpet was wet on the floor between the beds and there were ants crawling on and around the bed..Also, the lock on the sliding glass door facing the lawn was broken but they very kindly had provided a light metal bar that supposedly would keep anyone from breaking into the room using that door. We also had to endure the knocking on the door that occurred in the middle of the night. It would have helped if someone on staff had taken over the situation but there didn't seem to be anyone available.. They needed Management to show up and make the shouters realize that not everyone wanted to hear drunken screams that we listened to for several hours in the middle of the night.

This place definitely needs some attention.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank luckylady2
Reviewed 7 August 2013

VERY upset with our stay at this hotel. We were located on the lower level (which was nice because it had sliding glass doors to a nice lawn and easy access to the car), but our room had a musty smell to it, there was mold under the air conditioner, the worst thing was a woman went around knocking on everyone's doors in the middle of the night...she knocked on our door 4 times between 2AM - 4AM.They have cameras in the hallway, why wasn't she seen!! Then between 3-4 AM a group of what seemed to be intoxicated people were in the pool being EXTREMELY loud yelling and screaming. I called the front desk and they did take care of it rather quickly, but I guess I don't understand why the door didn't have a lock on it to prevent this from happening in the first place. The next morning I explained to the gal at the front desk what had happened she was very apologetic and did not know from the hotel staff that was an issue. She only had heard from all the upset guests checking out in the morning. She did take $ off our bill because I called management and gave me the Complaint Department phone number. If I had not called management she would have only taken less off, so if you have any issue with a hotel CALL MANAGEMENT. It is important that they know, she REALLY stressed this to me. Another issue I have with this hotel was the breakfast was not very good at all. I didn't even eat the second morning.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Vacationnthree
gm_in120, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer the survey regarding your last stay with Quality Inn in Bloomington, IN. I speak for the entire staff when I say that reviews like this are validation that our hard work and dedication to service are paying off.

I know that your time is very valuable to you and I would like to thank you again for taking the time to answer this survey. We will continue to work hard to earn your business and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Quality Inn - Bloomington, IN

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We were in Bloomington Indiana to visit our grandson and as is our practice we stayed with a Choice Hotels hotel which in this case was the Quality Inn. We were very satisfied. The property has a few birthdays but the same thing can be said about the Countryman. However like him it has had considerable repair work done. It is in very good order, decorated quite nicely, and very clean. The personnel have been very helpful And it lived up to what we expect from Choice Hotels. We would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: The single negative is that there is no elevator so iif you have trouble climbing stairs please ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family