If you are travelling to Bloomington for the first time, you probably already know that the town's centerpiece is Indiana University, and the center of Indiana University is the Indiana Memorial Union. The Union's Biddle Hotel and Conference Center is the best place to stay in Bloomington, period. Within five minute's walk there are numerous restaurants, coffee shops, bars and general shopping. Kirkwood Avenue, which runs east-west adjacent to the west end of the Union and the Sample Gates, will take you there. Nature lovers will love meandering around and through the campus; it's worth the price of admission alone. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Indiana Memorial Union Biddle Hotel and Conference Center. Nestled in the heart of Indiana University, our Bloomington boutique hotel offers 189 finely appointed guest rooms and suites, which include classic furnishings, luxurious linens, signature bath products from Gilchrest and Soames ®, flat screen televisions and spacious work areas. Situated inside the stately and elegant Indiana Memorial Union, this upscale Bloomington hotel is perfect for travel to Indiana University. We are located steps from the Sample Gates, as well as the famed Kirkwood Avenue and Bloomington Entertainment & Arts District, offering a diverse restaurant scene, arts and entertainment, and vibrant nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Indiana Memorial Union Biddle Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indiana Memorial Union Biddle Hotel Bloomington
- Indiana Memorian Union Hotel