“Great pub”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great place for food and drink. You must order their fried pickles. Reasonable prices, great location

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I always say I want to eat the fried pickles and carrot cake and leave it at that, because they are both excellent! Everything in between always tastes really good, but for some reason upsets my stomach. It doesn't always stop me, and sometimes I just want Scotty's and I'm willing to pay the price.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The food is always great, a little pricey but good. Try the BBQ ranch chicken salad....YUM! I also love all the personal TV's around the bar in the booths.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

There were 6 of us & every meal was very good. All loved the French fries. I had the turkey club which was great & more then enough. We were to late for happy hour but it looked like the offers for that were very reasonable. The service was great. The waitress was friendly & very attentive to what we wanted. Plenty of tvs for your sports & a lively atmosphere. Prices were reasonable ranging from $10 for sandwiches to in the $20's for more sophisticated meals. I was not disappointed.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We had a family night out at Scotty's. It is in a college town but you can bring your family there and have a great time. It is very upbeat and the staff is very friendly. Even on a Friday night, they can seat you fairly quickly. And there is a place to wait where the adults can enjoy an adult beverage and not have to go into the bar, if you have kids under 21 with you. The food is excellent and service is as well.