All reviews parking garage frosted glass front desk walk in closet sleeping area nice bar area great hotel desk area in town college visit downtown hotel within walking distance small pool the staff was super friendly restaurants and shops iu campus fresh fruit
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Hotel was very good, clean and accommodating. Breakfast food/service was very good. I would recommend this hotel for any type of travel. It's in a very good location and close to great restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We were greeted by a smiling face with a positive attitude. We were checked into out stay in no time and off to out room we went. The room was clean, with a very nice sitting area with a huge TV. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast in the morning had many options available. Waffles, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, bacon sausage, fruit, sweet rolls and breads, juices, coffee and tea.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Reviewed 23 June 2018

When i walked in I was greeted with a smiling face. I was given a great room with all the amenities I had requested before check in already taken care of. I got settled in from a long day of travel. I was directed to numerous restaurants near the hotel for dinner. After dinner I returned to the hotel bar where the bartender was a very talkative young man. Pleasant and easy to talk to. Kept my drink full and was attentive to all the guests that were at the bar. Hard to find great wait staff, this young man is a gem. The morning breakfast was AWESOME, not just the same old song and dance of powdered eggs and dry sausage. Fresh muffins, fresh eggs, biscuits and gravy. The only thing missing was grits. Check out was very simple. The head desk person even asked if I needed help to my car with my bags. As someone who spend 150 to 180 nights a year in a hotel, this hotel treated me excellent and was an AWESOME experience to say the least.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I recieved superior service from the SprinHill Suites in Bloomington, from requesting the reservation, to check-in (Sir was extremely professional and accomodating). The room was absolutely gorgeous! I will certainly stay there again! Just a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: The corner room on the first floor was sunny and comfortable!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018

If the trademark fragrance doesn't get your attention, the minute you walk in the door, then the obvious convenience, cleanliness, and upscale environment is sure to do the trick. I was in and out of town for annual events during much of November. I decided to give this property a try for my first-leg 4-night stay. I'm hooked! I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, exercise room, but most notable, my wonderful suite. From the comfort, lighting, decor and Marriott-typical premium bedding (loving my down pillows!) the housekeepers (thank you Maura!) keep the room spotless and a place you want to "come home to." At the front desk, Josh, recommended answered my inquiry about nearbyAsian restaurants and we ended up "exchanging" recommendations. Thanks, Josh! Actually, the staff is so helpful I wish I had recorded ALL their names. (When's the last time that happened?) This road warrior knows a great place to hang her hat in Red country!

Stayed: November 2017
General M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018