“Good Beers and Good Food”

Upland Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 355 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Nice restaurant with friendly staff and good food and beer. I had the Duck Schnitzel which was awesome! My colleague tried the Gumbo which was a large portion and he enjoyed it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food was really good for the price. Apart from that I liked the outside sitting area. It was nice eating outside because the restaurant was packed.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I *love* the Upland Brewing Company! In my opinion, it has one of the best casual dining kitchens in Bloomington: the food is always very good or better. In addition, the Upland is one of the best microbreweries in the region. The service is always very good or better. In the Spring, Summer and Fall, the outdoor patio is really nice. The inside of the restaurant is really nice too. Unfortunately, the noise level is actually painful. For us, it is intolerable and makes us avoid the restaurant in the winter.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I ate at Uplands 3 times while in Bloomington and the food was excellent. I had the chef salad twice and really enjoyed. The beer choice lean heavily toward very hoppy beers but they had a Berliner Weisse on tap serve with Woodruff syrup that was very refreshing and excellent with the salad. As others have mentioned it is a little loud inside but not intolerable.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

They were busy for a late afternoon, but service was good. I had a salad and my husband had a BBQ pizza. Big portions and tasty food! We both had beer and enjoyed it.