“Good - great location for meeting friends” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lennie's and the Bloomington Brewing Co.

Lennie's and the Bloomington Brewing Co.
Ranked #4 of 343 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Indy
“Good - great location for meeting friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Had a wonderful evening meeting an old friend and enjoying tortellini and a roasted beet salad. Pizza's looked great and the waiter was very good about letting us sit and chat and not expecting to much from his table of long lost classmates.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
“Good beer, great food, excellent service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This is a review of Bloomington Brewing Company, not of Lennies.

Good beer, great food, excellent service, nice ambiance.

Loved the music - which totally dates me - and very impressed with our server, Lina. The place was a little quiet when we showed up, but that was because of the lack of students at the dorms in early August. I suspect it is rocking when the school year is in progress.

I ordered the beer sampler, which confirmed what I kind of knew already: I'm an IPA guy, and love Guinness Stout but don't too much like other stouts. BBC did not have a large selection, but there was enough there and they did have something for everyone.

Visited August 2014
Orleans, IN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The service, the food, the beer was devine. The place is a little small, and it was very crowded when we got there, but we were seated immediately. Since it was crowded, I was very pleased with the service because we were never forgotten.

Terre Haute, Indiana
“Ruby Bloom Amber and killer food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Granted we all have different taste in beer but you owe it to yourself to drink at least one pint of BBC Ruby Bloom Amber. KILLER! I think I have tried most of the menu over the last 20+ years but gravitate toward the pizza or Red Chile Chicken. Always good and always worth coming back for.

• Visited June 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Now I knew why people love Lennie's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I have been told about Lennie's by people I work with when I Bloomington. It is a local favorite. Besides a great selection of local craft brews, the menu offered a good selection. It is not your typical brew pub with burgers and sandwiches. I chose the Sausage and Penne which was excellent. Highly recommend for a meal to stay out of the chain restaurants.