I just stayed here for the second time and once again had a very pleasant stay. I am surprised by the reviews, obviously the negative reviewers have never stayed in a college town before. Yes, room rates are a bit higher and yes, there is noise on the street but it is still a very nice hotel. If you are a light sleeper ask for a courtyard room or turn on your fan. The staff is pleasant, the rooms are clean and the locatin is within walking distance to everything you need. Looking forward to my next stay here in two weeks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington is located in the heart of downtown, within walking distance to a variety of boutiques and shops, and just a short drive to Lake Monroe, Brown County State Park, and Nashville Indiana - a historic artist colony. It is also perfect for parents visiting Indiana University. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, large work stations, marble bathrooms, and flat screen TVs. The property also features pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Hilton Bloomington
- Bloomington Hilton Garden Inn