Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington
Comfort Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$100
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$122
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$123
US$118
US$139
US$128
Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$133
Travelocity
US$135
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat locationparking garagewithin walking distanceper daycookiesheart of downtowniu campusin townbars and restaurantsvery nice hotelthe hotel staffgraduation weekendclean roomsfront desk staffhotel is locatedwould definitely stay here againbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I chose the hotel due to its proximity to downtown and the campus. I was very pleased with the staff who went out of their way to make me feel comfortable during my staff. I would highly recommend the hotel. It can be a little loud (there were two formals there that weekend), but the attentiveness of the staff makes the place a worthwhile place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This hotel has the location and all the other basics. But, the price per square foot isn't really worth it. I paid over $200 for a day. Now, I did book sort of late. It is walking distance from NICk"s and other restaurant / bars.

It is a clean place.

But, the EXTREMELY (really) slow internet is a headache. Heck, I just returned from Guatemala and Honduras which both have better internet access and speed. Really? What is up here? I am even trying to work after hours!

Room Tip: Perfect location. Rooms are traditional decor. Nothing fancy. Comfortable bed … for sure. Still not worth the $200 that I paid.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
KirbyBrown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. In response to helpful insights such as yours we have made several adjustments to our band width to be concluded with a full internet band with upgrade which is in process as we speak.

Thank you for helping us continue to improve.

Kirby Brown

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Friendly service. Clean rooms and lobby. Convenient bar. Location is great, 1 block from the town square and about a 10 minute walk to the IU campus. Loads of shopping, bars and restaurants of all sorts.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Blount S
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We have stayed here many times while visiting our daughter who lives in Bloomington. This is my favorite place to stay. There is a refrigerator, microwave and coffeee maker in every room. The rooms are clean and the location is fabulous. The down side is the cost. Depending on what is going on at IU, the price of the hotel fluctuates. We have paid $99.00 a night and over $400.00 per night for the same room. That makes me crazy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank karenz31
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Very nice facility. Only stayed overnight and didn't use the exercise room, pool, or internet...so can't comment on those. Parking gargage attached to hotel and very reasonable parking fee for guest $6. I was there on business at the Convention Center, but would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MikeCampbell, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. As we are getting into Spring the few blocks through Downtown to the Convention Center is very nice and we can't wait for the perennials to bloom. The tulips are gorgeous when the come up! We look forward to seeing you again very soon.