“Probably the most authentic Chinese food in town!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asuka Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #266 of 354 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 November 2011

I'm from Malaysian and we have a rather picky taste buds, very particular about food. My Malaysian friends and I are just ok with most of the Asian restaurants here in Bloomington but Asuka, it has the closest flavor to what we call delicious Chinese cuisine back in Malaysia. It's a must try!

1  Thank xyshen
There are newer reviews for Asuka Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed 2 November 2011

All aspects of the restaraunt are top notch. We have frequented Asuka a half a dozen times and have never had anything but positives to say about this place. We have never needed to wait for service, food is fresh, and the atmosphere is wonderful. The Hibachi chefs make it a enjoyable and entertaining to watch your food being prepared right in front of your eyes. Service staff are quick and ready to assist you with food options and always keep your drinks full. We will and have returned to this restaraunt for a good time with family and friends.

Reviewed 24 June 2011

This restaurant is quite special that it serves not only great japanese food such as sushi and habachi, but also some excellent chinese food, including many different types of soup noodles. I have to say this place is my favorite place.

Reviewed 13 June 2011

We went to Asuka and got a little less than we expected. The "grill" experience was fun, but I didn't love that we sat at a table with people we didn't know...part of the "experience". If you had a large group to fill an entire table it could be alot of fun, but for just the two of us it was a little odd. The food was okay, but I have to say the fried rice was delicious. The service was also okay. We were a little surprised at the high price. Altogether, it was fun to do once, but I wouldn't go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook