Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina
Comfort Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$100
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$122
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$139
US$128
US$135
Travelocity
All reviewsfour windswind jammerview of the lakewindjammer barpontoon boattradewinds restaurantfront deskgreat resortbar and grilllong weekendgreat weekendfamily reunionspecial thanksbreakfast buffetthe entire staffhousekeeping staffindiana university
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've stayed here and had a boat here for 15 years off and on. The update to the hotel and pool is very good. The bartender with the glasses (Josh, I think) was great. The rooms are much better than before. Will be back.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tony S, General Manager at Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for your review. I glad to read how much you appreciate the resorts renovations.

The bartender's name is actually Al. He is an asset to our operation and success. Thank you for recognizing him. He is a pro behind the bar.

I will look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I have spent many nights at the Four Winds and have never been let down. The staff...especially Tony on our trip last weekend.....was superb! Our room was nice and quite and the bed extremely comfortable. Having a temporary slip for our boat in the marina really helps to heighten our enjoyment and takes the hassle of launching and pulling the boat back out out of the picture! We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the 5 star review. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay at our resort. Also, it was my pleasure to assist you with your arrangements.

I will look forward to the pleasure in welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at Four Winds the night of July, 6, 2014. Upon arrival we were not greeted well at the front desk. No one wanted to wait on us, and when they did they kept going back through a door to the back office. We waited a long time. Finally he came back out. Could not understand what he was saying, but I got that we could not check in until 4. So as we are sitting in the lobby at 2:30 I noticed people checking in. We asked the same man if we could check in. He mumbled, no, not until 4 pm. We then got in line with the other man behind the desk and he immediately gave us our room! Room is nice. Restaurant food was overpriced and overdone. Could not eat it. We waited in the restaurant for 10 minutes before I finally asked a waiter if he would seat us. (many tables available). Anytime we needed anything we had to go to the front desk, which was a disaster, long wait, and not very friendly at all. Will never go back, such a disappointment.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank njham

Thank you for your review. Please accept my sincerest apology for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

The resort check-in time is 4pm. Sometimes, based on availability and room type we are able to check some rooms in early. We do not want to inconvenience anyone, but if a specific room or room type is not available, then we are unable to check someone into the room early, which is the reason we promote a 4pm check-in.

As for your dining experience, did you ask to speak with a Supervisor or Manager? Their is always a Manager on Duty to assist and help with such a situation or food quality concern.

The resort has developed a wonderful reputation for having a quality product and service. I would appreciate the opportunity t to welcome you back so that you can experience our resort and dining first hand. If you would contact me personally, I would be pleased to arrange the accommodation's for you, as out guest.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Bar was outstanding! Sarina Henderson was a SuperStar behind the bar. Actually more of a mixologist than a bartender!

John Taffer of bar rescue will be hiring her away to be one of his experts any day now. Better get down there before she leaves.

Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Gregorylmartin
Tony S, General Manager at Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for the 4 star review. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed yourself during your recent visit. Thank you also for recognizing one of our associates, Sarina Henderson. She is an asset to our operation and John Taffer doesn't have a chanced in getting her away from us!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I've had the opportunity to visit over the last several years and this visit was better than the last, but there is still room for improvement. The bar food was better than ever - good quality, and a great value based on other hotel bar food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review.

Providing a quality product and service is the foundation for continued success and growth. I appreciate you noticing on our-going improvement and I will look forward to welcoming you back again soon. We value and appreciate your business!