“Restful night in total comfort”

Hampton Inn Bloomington
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Great night stay. Pleasant city to stop inIn fact we stayed twice. Warm staff great rooms quiet good breakfast. Night was very restful for long drives. Room was very clean and products first rate. You can grab a bite at Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel. Walmart just up road. Great place!

Room Tip: Internet price matches front desk price very clean
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Hannah R, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience--we work hard to make sure you are completely comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed in the Hampton, Bloomington for 4 nights and it was a full hotel. Baseball toournaments and I.U. Freshment Orientations. Even though it was very full, the breakfast each morning was very good & hostesses Wilma & Georgia were very nice & friendly. I enjoy this hotel because it is very clean -- rooms are clean and comfortable. The maid service takes very good care of you. This is my favorite hotel in Bloomington.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Hannah R, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time at the Hampton! We work hard to ensure that every aspect of your experience is comfortable. I will be sure to share your kind words to our breakfast and housekeeping departments! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This a the best place to stay in Bloomington! They do a great job meeting your every need and keep the place clean as a whistle! We absolutely love staying at the Hampton Inn Bloomington every time we stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind thoughts of our hotel! We are so happy to have you here whenever your travels bring you to Bloomington. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I've stayed in hotels around the world and the folk at this hotel were strikingly friendly, helpful and efficient. Usually during check in you wait for the staff behind the counter to finish up what they are doing and then they would wait on you the customer, these folks stopped immediately what they were doing and started the check in process, which took less then 30 seconds. Great service by all...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hannah R, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing the Hampton Inn! I am pleased to hear that you received excellent service throughout your time here and cannot wait to share your kind words with the rest of the staff! I do hope we will see you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I was just there this week on work and I've had much better at other Hampton's around the country. The TV reception was poor on many channels and all I received was, "well, there was a storm last night". It was even poor before the storm came so poor excuse for bad digital reception. The chair had a large stain on it which makes you wonder how clean the rooms really are. Too bad, because I do like Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

I am sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel was not to your satisfaction. I assure you this is not the norm for the Hampton Inn. Please feel free to contact me at hannah.ritchie@hilton.com if you have any questions or concerns, and I would be happy to assist you in any way possible. We hope to see you again sometime in the future to show you how much your feedback helps us to improve!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

This Hampton Inn is one of the nicest I've stayed in. We always stay here when we come to Bloomington. It's convenient to all attractions. Service is always excellent. Bloomington hotels are overpriced but this one comes close to living up to it's price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Hampton Inn! I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We work hard to make sure you are as comfortable and welcome as can be! We love having you here!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I read previous reviews and arrived expecting the worst. I'm glad to say all the facilities were as they should have been. Clean sheets, hot water, electricity, etc. I have only a very minor improvement which is that I found the hotel staff, competent, efficient and courteous, but considering the reputation of Midwest hospitality, I would have appreciated a friendlier interaction. Still for young people working for wages and part time, they were probably the best possible.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hannah R, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

I am glad to hear you were pleasantly surprised by our hotel! We pride ourselves in offering perfectly clean rooms with the best service. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you to the area--we love having you here!