Hampton Inn Bloomington
Cascades Inn(Bloomington)
Quality Inn(Bloomington)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastin towndonutsnice hotelindiana universityassembly hallthe breakfast areadesk staffnice staymy daughteroatmealup to datestaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Night 4 of a 6 night (well it was - I'm heading to HI tomorrow). Got to my hotel the first night and only had Decaf coffee greeting me. Next day more squared away. Day 3 sheets oozed of Frebreeze, and the stain I noted on the initial night was still there. Day 4 I came in and I was missing the ice bucket bag, all coffees, all creamer/sugar packs, trashbags, water stains and cup stains everywhere, trash still here, coffee pot not cleaned out, no re-stock on cups.....Its cool, didn't have any coffee anyway. Checked the Armoir and saw they only clean what they can reach....filthy. Stay away, plenty of other game in town.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere. There is only 4 resturants near here (2x Chinese, 1x Mexican, 1x local steakhouse). Clean the room, management needs to check the room.....all of them daily until the standard is met.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Hannah R, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

I am sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues in your room. Know that it certainly is not up to our standards and an issue we will address promptly. If there is any way that I may assist you further, my email is Hannah.Ritchie@Hilton.com. Thank you for providing your feedback and helping us improve our services.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Best experience we've had at a hotel! The staff was super nice and friendly! The room was beyond clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was warm and it was very easy to find someone when we needed anything. Great people, awesome place!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hannah R, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you experienced quality service--our "Hamptonality"! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

For the money we paid, this could not be beat. This was SO much better than trying to sleep on the couch at the in-laws house. This was my first time using Hotwire and will definitely use it again. The Hampton Inns have the nicest bedding. I must admit that the kids were sad to see there was no indoor pool.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at the Hampton Inn! We love having you here and try to make every minute as effortless as possible. We hope to see you again in the future (maybe in the summertime so the kids can enjoy the pool)!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

My sis in law and I was traveling from Alabama to Bloomington, Indiana for a job interview. The lady named Ann was so nice to us. She gave us anything that was needed that we forgot at home from scissors to Advil. She always had a smile on her face and helped us with the ultimate kindness. I was actually sad when her shift ended but the other employees was just as nice. Thanks to them our business trip was relaxing and the hotel was clean. Perfect service!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us and experienced top-notch service. We work hard to make sure you don't have to. We hope the job interview went well!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Second time we've stayed at Bloomington's Hampton inn, and while I'm hardwired to Best Western, Bloomington is without BW options. Here at the Hampton Inn, the rooms are fresh, staff are friendly and the amenities are so well detailed that it's easy to settle in without something missing. The lobby keeps an assortment of beverages, fruit and bakery treats, and full breakfast goes until 10AM — a full breakfast that's go some variety every morning so it's more than a choice between porridge and waffles; this morning there was biscuits and gravy. Free parking, fitness room with state of the art equipment and a hot tub make the Hampton Inn Bloomington a keeper for our next visit.

Room Tip: We were impressed with the features in the mobility assistance suite that we booked for someone in our party.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Hannah R, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us--we work hard to make sure you are comfortable. We hope to see you again soon in the future!