“How Many Ways Can You Say "Comfort Food"?”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #51 of 356 Restaurants in Bloomington
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The service has always been great and the food very good. My favorite pancakes are the Pecan Pancakes. Very comforting place to hang out and chill over hot coffee and breakfast or sweet tea and comfort food.

1  Thank bethwalden3

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Very noisy, crowded and rushed, went with 5 other people and they seemed happy with the food and servise, but I personally was totally unimpressed.....I wound-up going into the gift shop and bought a bag of chocolate covered rasins for breakfast. The wait staff deserves combat medals for putting up with those crowds (and people of short temper, like me).

Reviewed 8 July 2012

My husband and I rarely eat breakfast out, but we decided to treat ourselfs to a big breakfast for a change. I have eaten at several cracker barrel restaurants in the past and thought, how can you go wrong at cracker barrel? How disappointed I was after eating at this one in Bloomington Indiana!
This was the worst food....it tasted like left overs from the day before that they threw in the microwave to heat. Biscuits were hard, gravy was warm on the edges but cold in the middle, eggs were over cooked, bacon was cold and tasted like it had been sitting around awhile. My son got the chicken fried salad and the chicken was cold and greasy, the salad greens were not fresh. I would have rather had McDonalds or Hardee's.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

The food is good and gives me a chance to shop before eating. This works out great when your spouse is with you!!

1  Thank travelingann1
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I realize Cracker Barrels can vary in their quality from place to place. But we found a delicious breakfast at a reasonable price here. Young and old alike seemed to be enjoying their morning meal. If you've got young kids, this is your place. Choices abound on the menu, and you won't feel as though you blew your budget. The coffee was excellent, service was good and meal was tasty with generous portions. All in all a good choice when you would like to sit down and relax while you dine.

1  Thank MySunsetProse