“Always good food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #51 of 356 Restaurants in Bloomington
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Can't get food like this anywhere else - always consistently good - staff do their best to satisfy customer.

1  Thank Jeana K

Reviewed 23 November 2012

A favorite of our family for many years, no one has "eggs in a basket or sawmill gravy" like cracker barrell! Always great food for good value.

1  Thank Kaylene T
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We arrived late after traveling all day to Bloomington...Got there about 8pm and the waitress was very sweet and gave us great service. Some of the food was a little 'old' tasting, but I guess what can you expect at the end of the day.

1  Thank Chapel3
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The service has always been great and the food very good. My favorite pancakes are the Pecan Pancakes. Very comforting place to hang out and chill over hot coffee and breakfast or sweet tea and comfort food.

1  Thank bethwalden3
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Very noisy, crowded and rushed, went with 5 other people and they seemed happy with the food and servise, but I personally was totally unimpressed.....I wound-up going into the gift shop and bought a bag of chocolate covered rasins for breakfast. The wait staff deserves combat medals for putting up with those crowds (and people of short temper, like me).