“Spider-FREE please”

The Farmer's Table Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Boswell
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I went to eat here and it seemed spider free until I went to add sugar to my coffee and there was a dead daddy long leg spider inside the sugar recipient. We asked for creamer for our coffee and they brought us spoiled rotten creamer!! The waitress was really rude. No manners at all!! On weekends they advertise breakfast until one o'clock we arrived at 11am and were told, "We are no longer serving breakfast!" Needless to say we will not be returning!!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Food was average at best. Restrooms needed cleaning. But, on the whole it was not a bad stop. Just a little TLC would have made it a nicer stop.

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner after driving into the town to look around. We arrived and checked out the menu and specials. As we were sitting, we figured out the time was later than we had thought as we had changed time zones. Even close to closing, we had great service and wonderful food. The waitress was great and the cook was friendly and the food yummy. As someone used to eating good mexican in the southwest this had great taste and the homecooking dishes were good too. We will visit again if in the area. Good stop if you are out looking at the covered bridges.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I was in this place last week and it was just disgusting there was one waitress that was nice but the other just sat there with a nasty look on there face and lets not talk about the food just nasty I should have want to the bar next door I here it way better then this place

Reviewed 25 October 2011

I enjoyed my meal at the Farmer's table. Just good old down on the farm food. Great comfort food.