“A Little hard to find, But worth it for the kids”
Review of Bremen Bounce

Bremen Bounce
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I took our toddler here on a Sunday afternoon recently, despite being familiar with Bremen I had trouble finding the entrance to this place. There was a small sign on a larger sign identifying this business. That really is my only complaint. As you head east out of town the road will split curving north and heading east, on the north side of the corner sits a industrial building. The bounce house is in the back of the complex. Check the website for the hours, because they aren't open on a daily basis. It seemed clean, and all the equipment seemed to be in good shape. There isn't much in the way of supervision or order, you can't just drop a kid off here, you need to be there and be accountable for your kid. My daughter was having fun for awhile, then I think she got bounced by a bigger kid in a bounce house and then she was done. This is no fault of the facility, I think she was too young, she just wasn't ready for this attraction. We will give it another try when she is a little older.

1  Thank 3duckdave

Been to Bremen Bounce? Share your experiences!