“My favorite pizza!”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2013

A family taverna, one of the best pizza I've ever eaten and plenty of yummy authentic Cretan flavors. I love this restaurant and hope that the Greek crisis won't have any effects on it.

2  Thank Katerina M

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Do not get confused by the name - this is not some fast food pizza, also the pizza is excellent as well. The food is made from fresh produce, very tasty, a real taste of Greece (or Crete to be precise - the goat speciality is really great). The staff is extremely helpful and very friendly, so there is a great atmosphere there. The prices are really reasonable so if I ever come back to this part of world I am sure I would visit again.

2  Thank teitij
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I practically eat there every day, i work just a minute from there and take my lunch break, after so many years i haven't considered that im geting too much of it! A great escape right in Athens. Excellent Medditeranean food with many supllies coming from Crete directly, such as cheeses and tsipouro and homemade deserts. A "must try" if you are a visitor to our country to get a taste from homemade traditional food. Its a family business and they can cook to your preferences ( i know one lady asks for glutein free pasta!) They also make homemade pizzas which are great!

I go there by myself and have made friends with other customers, i take business meetings/lunches there and of course go with my family or with friends at night to eat and drink. The owners/hosts are great people whom love what they do and will literally stay up all night if that's what the customer desires.

1  Thank Alexmeli
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I lived near this restaurant for 5 yrs and loved it so much, I became a regular. The food is brilliant and affordable. Here are a few of my favorites to help you decide what to choose as there are many wonderful dishes on the menu.

Moussaka
Pasticcio
Stuffed tomatoes and peppers
Stuffed zucchini with lemon sauce
Octopus with pasta
Greek salad - of course!
Pizza - Select your own ingredients or choose from their list of specialties! Any kind is worth it!
Yogurt with honey for desert

Over the years I have taken many people to Pizza Evans, family, friends and clients. All agree that the food is fresh and delicious! Everyone went back more than once during their stay in Athens.

After so many years, the Pizza Evans family became like my family! Do visit them for me now that I know longer am able to! I promise you won't be sorry you did! :)

2  Thank MTflygirl
Reviewed 3 August 2012

If you are looking for a simple family cuisine in Paleo Falirogoogle, this is the place! Everything is fresh and tasty.