“Book this trip now!”

and up
Hydra, Poros and Egina Day Cruise from Athens with Optional VIP Upgrade
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our ship is the fastest way of reaching three unforgettable destinations – the islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina! Our philosophy can be captured in two words: “Unforgettable Hospitality” Imagine a luxurious ship with state of the art facilities and a highly experienced crew ready to cater to your every need and place this cruise ship against a backdrop of mythical islands. It’s not a fantasy; it’s the Evermore Cruises Athens One Day Cruise.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Book this trip now!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I had a few extra days in Athens before meeting up with my group and wanted to go see some of the Islands. I happened upon this trip and booked it. They picked me up promptly at my hotel at 7:30am and we were off to the port where we boarded a big boat with plenty of comfortable indoor and outdoor seating. We went to Aegina, Poros and Hydra. They served a beautiful lunch complete with white tablecloths and wine! (the wine cost extra, lunch was included) There were some young Greek dancers on the boat and there was live music and a bar with delicious Mojitos. You were able to see the small Islands and they offered quick tours of each or you could opt to wander on your own.
At the end they dropped you back at your hotel. First class service. Worth every penny. A delightful and fun trip! Highly recommend if you are considering.

2 Thank Catherine M

• Turkish first
Strongsville, Ohio
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“What a way to spend a day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We did the three island tour Hydra, Poros, Aegina. We got picked up at the hotel at 7am and were back at the hotel by 8pm. They arrange transportation so that was nice. We felt this was a good deal for the day, but beware that when they offer coffee or juice when you get on the boat it is all an extra charge. The only thing included is lunch. There are extra excursions you can pay for, which we did not do because we wanted to just walk and take in the scenery. I think our favorite was Hydra. We walked to the top of the hill and found a little walk way down to the water and swam in the freezing cold water! Amazing! There are little shops and bakeries to stop in while you take in the amazing views.

The food was good, entertainment was fun, but the best part was just being on the boat enjoying the beautiful day and the wonderful views.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Curlyqmom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing time with great service and comfortable trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We have an amazing time, all staff was very friendly with great attitude, the food was tasty, the cruise program was great and we remain on schedule! All ship was always clean and tidy!They had a great Greek music program with a traditional dancing and really nice team of young dancers! We would like to thank personally John and Kyriakos for their service! It was really value of money!!! Strongly recommend the cruise!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Irene B
Bowie, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best day cruise EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was the best experience ever. The crew was helpful, friendly, loved their job, and made you love the cruise. There was music and dancing during the cruise (involving both the staff and those on the cruise). They really got everyone involved. The food was the best lunch buffet food I have ever had, and the tours were good (given the limited sites in Poros). Overall, this was the best cruise I have been on- and it was super reasonable when you buy it through city-sightseeing.com and get their combination deal!!! We even got to see dolphins when we were coming back from Aegina. I cannot recommend this tour enough!

1 Thank T S
Lexington, Virginia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Wish we'd seen dolphins”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I booked this trip in advance and then read reviews of a similar-sounding one which almost made me wish I hadn't signed up for it. It was much better than I expected, but more good than great. The reviews I read of some other cruise to the same islands (Hydra, Poros, and Aigina) complained that it was boring and that you didn't get to spend any time on the islands. It was a little boring at times (some people resorted to watching the promotional videos on TV, others played computer games) but you definitely got to spend time on the islands: about an hour to look around Hydra (which has a charming village on it), just enough time on Poros to climb up a hill and take pictures, then two hours on Aigina where you can either stay at the beach or pay 25 euros extra for a bus trip to an ancient temple and a modern church. The church didn't seem like anything special, but the temple was nice--like a smaller, less crowded Parthenon. The rest of the time you are on the boat, where I managed to get both soaked (I sat at the front and it was choppy) and sun-burned. So bring sunscreen and dress appropriately. Some of the time there was live Greek music, and for some of that time there was also dancing. Fun if you like that sort of thing. There's also an OK lunch, and a bar. And a somewhat cheesy commentary from one of the crew--you don't just go to Hydra, you go to the beautiful Greek island of Hydra, and you don't just listen to bouzouki music, you listen to beautiful Greek bouzouki music. You get the idea. Apparently they usually see dolphins, but we didn't. And the weather was OK but not really sunny till the afternoon. If it had been sunny all day and we'd sen dolphins I would probably rave about how great the whole thing was. It was good, though, and I doubt there's a better way to see three islands in one day.

1 Thank D57896
kyriakosNYathens, Guest Relations Manager at Evermore Cruises, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you for your review!

We wish seeing dolphins was up to us... but as you can understand it's not.
Our cruise never promises guaranteed dolphin seeing nor this is a wild life cruise.
Just like the wild life we see, the weather and sun is not up to us also.

We're happy you enjoyed your stay on board our ship and the 3 islands.Hope to see you again soon hopefully on a sunny day and maybe we see dolphins!