“First time....very good.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Kenzie's at the Mounds
Brookville, Indiana
“First time....very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2011

The restuarant is now called "Kenzie's at the Mounds". I drive by this restuarant twice a day, but had never been there. My wife and I, with our neighbors, decided to go for my birthday dinner. It was very good. The staff were very pleasant and ready to serve. I had the tenderloin sandwich, which was HUGE and very tasty. Our neighbors son had the fried chicken, which looked very good. (He said it was awesome!) It is fresh fried to order, which takes about 20-25 minutes, so don't be in a hurry if you get the chicken.

I would recommend the fried green bean appetizer. Yummy!

Overall, everything was very delicious. We will definitely be back.

Note: We bought a gift certificate from "restuarants.com" for this restuarant, but found out when we got there that restuarants.com is doing this without knowledge or authorization from Kenzie's. We were unable to use our gift certification (by no fault of Kenzie's). This is an issue we have to take up with restuarants.com.

• Visited May 2011