Comfort Suites
US$92
US$85
US$108
US$86
All reviewshappily stay againfront deskstayed herebreakfast attendantthe breakfast arearoom was cleanstay there againrooms are largedo not disturb signfree hot breakfastvisiting indycheck in was quickmeeting roomshort stayfridge and microwavegood sizeoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

When we arrived friendly staff, room was at end of hotel and right by Interstate
Carpet or room had a musty order
beds were comfortable but carpet was needing replaced
Pool was 75 degrees and felt cold, at least was well kept.
breakfast was acceptable

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The night staff was great, they not only had a firemans convention, but a group of high school students staying there. the night manager found us a room and helped us with all of our needs. Room was clean and comfortable, loved the 2 different type pillows (soft and firm). All in all a great stay with wonderful staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara J
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

I am staying here w my partner while hes working just checked in today its very clean very quiet very comfy it has a pool we have just checked in havent tried the conteninental breakfast yet but so far impressed w this establishment over all & staff as well as guests

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Clean, comfortable, decent hot breakfast, friendly staff. Close to highway so you do hear traffic, but my favorite thing about our room was the mini-Keurig coffee brewer with 4 choices of k-cups. I think all hotels should put one in their rooms. I am not a regular coffee drinker, but my husband is, and I had an English Breakfast tea k-cup which was soothing in the early morning. We stayed for the Mustang Club of America Race to Indy Show at Lucas Oil Speedway. Ken was our attendant and was very helpful, especially to a fellow club member who had to go to the emergency room for heat exhaustion. Come to find out Ken is a paramedic too!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My partner and I stayed here for two nights while we were attending the brickyard 400 recently. Well, ken at checkout was so friendly and very helpful. Gwen our breakfast attendant was excellent also. Food was plentiful and tasty. We would happily stay again. Two kiwis on road trip. Room was super quiet.

• Stayed: July 2013