“Boulder Creek -- decent food”

Boulder Creek Dining Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulder Creek Dining Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State Road 267
Description: Part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Boulder Creek Dining Company opened in 1997 in Brownsburg, Indiana. Over the last 15 years, we've made a name for ourselves with our homemade barbecue ribs, wood-fired pizzas, steaks and pastas. We invite our guests to relax in the ambiance of a rustic mountain lodge while enjoying excellent food and service. The recently renovated bar area, as well as a private dining room for more than 100, adds to our position as a neighborhood staple.
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We went with a large group of family and everyone seemed to enjoy their meal. I had a passable Reuben sandwich, but I think the star of the show were their waffle fries, which were cooked to a very nice brown state -- not the pale stuff you get at some fast food joints. The smothered chicken was recommended, and the pork tenderloin sandwich (fried) looked good. This is not gourmet fare, but you will be OK here.

1  Thank KaneoheBoy

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Wait staff was superb!! Hardly even had a chance to ask for anything. Would def recommend it. Although I would not follow trip advisors $30/meal note. Much less expensive.

1  Thank Brummett
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Loved the food and drinks. Service was fair considering we had a very large group and it was after the town Christmas parade. But on other occasions we have dinned there the service was great. The room decor was cozy and pleasing. A very nice place to take a date.

1  Thank Indynew
Reviewed 1 November 2011

The food and service at Boudler Creek Dining was awesome. The cost is not for the faint of heart. We thought it was a little high for the product received. We probably will only go again for a special occasion.

1  Thank MKCN47933
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I've been going here for years and each time I've gone the food quality has become poorer and poorer. Just yesterday I went with a relative of mine. I ordered the parmesan chicken, my favorite dish from them. What I got were two slabs of greasy fried chicken covered in cold cheese and only a handful of pasta. To top it all off, my plate was burning hot yet my entire plate of food was cold within five minutes. My relative ordered the chicken penne, and while he said it was good, his plate didn't even come out hot and his food was already cold. Every time we have come here he has always been served cold food, which they can fix after a couple of tries. The last time I came here was in February, and the food was better, although they said they were out of their signature bread. My date and I were bummed, but said it was okay. Not 10 minutes later did we see the same waitress serving the table across the way bread, and she never once offered any to us. But now that the bread has changed from wheat with honey butter to white with some kind of odd tasting sauce, I don't think we missed out too much. I still love the atmosphere and the service is alright, but the food is suffering, especially for the price.

1  Thank JaseHawkins