“Excellent Food, Wonderful Setting”
Review of Savor Thyme Cafe - CLOSED

Savor Thyme Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating
Brownsburg, Indiana
“Excellent Food, Wonderful Setting”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This restaurant is such a wonderful place to go and enjoy an incredibly good meal. The setting inside a nostalgic home is very quaint and relaxing. I've been here for a romantic dinner for Valentine's as well as a Sunday brunch with my entire family. Each time, I was very impressed with the taste quality and presentation of the dishes. The brunch was exceptionally appealing due to the ability to sit on the porch and enjoy eating outside. The Valentine's dinner I enjoyed with my wife was the absolutely best dinner we've enjoyed. The setting, the food, the service, and the presentation was outstanding.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Paul W

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Charming local eatery”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Savor Thyme three times now, and we have not been disappointed yet. The wine list is great, and the food is very good. The wrap around porch is a great spot to dine during the warmer months, and the decor inside the old house is charming. The service has always been excellent, and we can't wait to go back.

If I had any complaint is that they need to add a little variety to their dinner menu. Otherwise this place is great!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank John B
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Quiet spot”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very quiet to eat for location and sitting outside on the porch is very nice..the food choices are better than going to chain rest.and the Sunday morning brunch is great

Visited September 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Over the top for a Brownsburg location.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Finally. A wonderful gem. How luckily we are that the owner decided to come to our town. There is NOTHING that compare to this speciality resturant. I have travel to world and this place is not Paris but the best in central Indiana. Thx so much foe a wondful meal, service and experience. Have been back several time. BTW.....check out the simple grilled cheese sandwich.

• Visited September 2013
Brownsburg, Indiana
“A new gem in Brownsburg”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I was unsure of what to expect but was very pleasantly pleased. We had great service and a wonderful meal. The food is expertly prepared and of high quality at a very reasonable price. Love the brunch French toast with fresh blue berries, ahi tuna at lunch and dinner i can't pick a favorite it's all so good! We will be back

• Visited August 2013