“Practically Perfect Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brownsburg
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have found Hampton Inn's to be consistent in quality and amenities. This particular Hampton did not disappoint me. The staff at this hotel were very friendly, customer oriented and efficient. Check-in and check-out were both quick and easy. The entire hotel appeared clean, cozy and nicely kept. I called the front desk requesting assistance in finding a restaurant that would deliver and they volunteered to bring menus to my room, which they did in a very short time. The room was very comfortable and internally quiet. My only complaint was the road noise from outside. My room was located on the highway side of the building and the noise was constant throughout the night. I had to run the a/c to muffle it a bit. I would ask for a room on the front side of the hotel if I stayed there again. Otherwise, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Dayna Y
Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the excellent review of your stay with us! Your comments have been shared with the team and we appreciate the positive feedback. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Brownsburg!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Let me start by saying I stayed here on a whim. I was in town on business and didnt feel like going into indy, looking back I should have. The hotelchoices in the area are limited and all overpriced, all off them. With that said, I searched online for what was local and chose the hampton inn, well known name with hiltons backing reputation. So I thought. I should have known when I called to make reservations and the kid answering the phone answered"hampton inn, this is fat daddy"i should of hung up. I booked the room. Showed up later in the evening and house keeping was still there. Really, past dinner time. No. The kid at the frontdesk had worked at a gas station and this was his first hotel job, underqualified. At 120 dollars a night lets get someone who knows the business. The room was nice. Thats about all I can say good. Getting local info or any info at all from the staff is like pulling teeth. I dont know must be their standard answer. I needed something in the middle of the night only to find the front desk unmanned. This should never be, ever, at any hotel. So I went without. Oh, before I forget. I was given a handicap room without being told and when I said something I wastold take it or leave it. When I contactes kiera, the hotel gm. She had I dont care attitude, oh well sorta tone. I called customer service and they apologised and gave me a refund. But I would never stay here again. It is cheaper to stay in indy but if I must stay in browns burg it will be at the holiday inn express or comfort suites. This property and its staff are not of the standards I have come to exspect from hilton

• Stayed: September 2013
Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We were under the impression we had resolved this issue to your satisfaction at the time it was brought to our attention. I apologize if this is not the case. This is not in keeping of how we treat our guests and I will be equally happy to speak with you again as on our initial conversation in regards to your claim against the service levels received during your stay.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Highly recommend staying at this hotel! Quick weekend visit and as a high maintenance traveler, I found the accommodations to be in satisfactory condition. The bathroom, room, dining area all to be clean and well kept. Staff is accommodating and friendly.

Hello,

Thank you for the excellent review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate you choosing us for your quick weekend visit and recommending us to other travelers. Please keep us in mind if you return to the Brownsburg area in the future!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

This hotel was very clean and the room was perfect for our stay with our baby. It included a kitchenette. The rooms are a bit loud since the hotel overlooks 74, but I sleep with earplugs in hotels, so it wasn't much of an issue for me. Some friends in other rooms complained of noise from the ice maker and road.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Hi!,

Thank you for the excellent review of your stay with us! I am glad our room worked perfectly for you and your family. I apologize for the noise levels during your stay; our highway location can mean extra noise even as much as we try to contain it. On your next visit, we would be happy to assign one of our quieter rooms on the Bakery side upon availability.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Great hotel, very clean with good staff. Breakfast left a LOT to be desired. Room was very nice upon arrival - very spacious, clean and the bed was very comfortable. However, the plumbing room is right next door to room 101 and it sounds as if a gigantic trash compactor is operating all night long - making sleep nearly impossible.

Hello,

Thank you for you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I apologize for the noise you encountered and thank you for making us aware of magnitude of the disruption. We are working to alleviate the noise moving forward. If our handling of your experience was not to your liking please feel free to let me know so that we can discuss other options. It is good to hear your stay was otherwise clean and comfortable. We would love the opportunity to host you again should you return to the Brownsburg area!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We always stay @ the Hampton Inn in Brownsburg, IN, when traveling to the Indianapolis, IN area. The hotel is very quiet and the rooms are large & very comfortable. We especially love the shower. We are building a new home & we want the bathroom in our new home just like the one @ the Hampton Inn. We have stayed @ other hotels in the area, but the Hampton Inn is by far the best & the prices are reasonable.

Hello!

Thank you for the excellent review of your recent stay with us! It is great to hear you enjoy your visits with us and we continue to return on your trips to the area. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Well this was my second stay here for the Indy Moto-GP. Again I can say that I was truly happy with the stay. Its close enough that we were able to walk to applebee's and a few other restaurants which means no drinking and driving. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast every morning was good. We were really happy that they provide onsite laundry which for us who travel on motorcycle is a blessing. I wish more Hampton s provided this. We stayed with Hampton's through out our trip this year thinking that this was a standard in the USA but to our surprise this was the only one. Thanks again for a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Kierra N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Hi!.

Thank you for the excellent review of your stay with us. I am glad to hear you chose to stay with us again, that really means alot to my team and I. We look forward to seeing you again during next year's Moto GP races!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownsburg
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 4 in Brownsburg
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis West
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Avon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Avon

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis/Brownsburg? Share your experiences!