“What I expected”

Ranked #50 of 73 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Steak and Shakes (SS) are almost all alike. Same menu and building. This one was no different. The staff was pleasant and the food was typical for an SS. Close to the hotel so you can walk over and not have to drive.

There are newer reviews for Steak 'n Shake

Reviewed 7 March 2013

The visit was pretty typical of Steak n Shakes in most other locations. The food was good, and the service timely.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

I've yet to fine a Steak 'n Shake that didn't make me think I had walked into the exact same building, no matter what state I find myself in. This was was no different, except that when it came time to pay the bill at the register, all the staff was laughing it up in the staff corner of the dining area. It took several minutes before someone came from the kitchen to take my money. But otherwise the food was good and the service the usual minimum SnS provides. A good blend of fast food and table service.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

A classic Steak 'n Shake restaurant here but with better management. The manager cooks and works right along with the staff and seems to have high standards for service, food and all-around quality. They were super busy and we had great service and good food. The restaurant seemed much cleaner than most. We will be back.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We had 12 people in our party for breakfast. Good meal and a very good price. We enjoyed the fact that there were few people at the restaurant early and we felt we had the restaurant to ourselves.