“Exceptional service @ an Exceptional Price”

Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Carmel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

Having stayed in many hotels across the country for business and children's sportung events, never have I found a hotel in rhis price range that offered such 1st class service. This hotel's hotel is posh and modern. Staff from GM to EVS to barstaff, we extremely accomodating. During our groups two day staff, we had no less than 4 staff people checking in on our group to make sure we experiencing top notch service. All staff went above and beyond. One of the cleanest and "spa like" hotels I have even been to in this price range. They offer private rooms for small groups so they may covene in one central place vs. individual hotel rooms. Great when traveling with groups of youth! The hotel is well located near many restaurants & cultural attractions. I would come back in a heartbeat....even if it was just to get away for the weekend. Never have I experienced a hotel who got it so right!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank travelingbballmom3

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I just completed a stay at the Renaissance Indianapolis North, and I am pleased to provide my review. The lobby staff was was most welcoming and they made me feel like I was a long lost friend. My room which included a king bed was was very well decorated with a flat screen TV with enough cable channels to keep any individual happy. I must complement the establishment with a very well equipped exercise facility which I made good use of. In as much as I was there for a meeting and did use the restaurant and all my meals were served in a group setting, I must complement the hotel on the tastiness and variety of the offerings. Every meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner, was prepared to perfection. All in all a wonderful stay and eagerly looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

If you are looking for a meeting location or need to stay in the Indy area, I would highly recommend this hotel. Meeting rooms are terrific, concierge excellent, and staff are extremely accommodating.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We spent 2 nights here while I was there to run the Carmel Marathon. We loved our room, a king corner room. Amazingly large and well appointed. Great wi-fi connections too. We called the desk to have some light bulbs sent up as one lamp was burned out. The maintenance man was up to the room within 5 minutes. Very fast response. All staff members were so nice. I would stay here again without a second thought. Loved it. The room was so quite, we did not hear a single noise outside our room.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We recently stayed at the Renaissance for a tournament. Definitely one of the nicest hotels we have stayed at. Made a great weekend. The lobby and lounge area were very nice. Great place to hang out on a rainy weekend. The Hotel is new and beautiful and guestrooms were very nice and clean. Staff went out of their way in customer service. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2012

There was no in-room safe. Furthermore, the safety deposit boxes at the front desk could accommodate only very small items. This is unacceptable for travelers with laptops, iPads etc. Unfortunately, this may be the case with all of the hotels on the north side of Indianapolis.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I recently stayed at the Renaissance and was really pleased with the stay! This hotel is newer and is just beautiful. The staff really goes out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. The property and rooms are extremely clean. My room had a super comfy bed and Aveda bath products were a nice bonus! Not all rooms have a refrigerator, so if you need one ask the front desk for a room with a fridge. The most surprising part of my visit here was just how good the food was at their restaurant. We ate their twice and the food was amazing! Try the ahi tuna burger. The bar was very sleek and the bartender makes a great martini. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel or stay here again.