“A quick dinner somewhere different”

Woody's Library Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 263 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2013

After an early evening meeting my wife and decided to eat at Woody's Library since we were nearby. On Monday nights you can eat down in the bar or outside during good weather and we ate in the bar. My wife had loaded baked potato soup and I had the wedge salad to kick things off..both of us were very happy with our choices!! I had the buffalo chicken wraps with chips after that...very good buffalo sauce...a bit hot, but I like it that way!! My wife had the bunless chicken sandwich smothered with cheese...yummy!! The service is always awesome there because the waitresses have personality and always talk and entertain us with conversation!! The food is very good and their beer selection is pretty decent! Wish they offered Shocktop though!! The bar area is very cool and very relaxing!

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Hard to rate food since we didn't eat here. My husband & I went to Woody's w/friends. They had a nice selection of beer! Relaxed atmosphere, so I liked it. Love the huge salt water fish tank at the bar!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Celebrating my 40th birthday with a great group of friends! Well, let me recommend - do NOT go to Woody's Library Restaurant. Waited over 1hr 15 mins for food - wrong food was brought out to more than one person. Asked SEVERAL times for ice to be brought to the table for ice. Drinks were not refilled properly. My dinner was good. A couple other gals were just ok. Checks brought to the table were incorrect. Was told the kitchen was closed so he could ring things up properly. It was only 9:30. According to the website the kitchen closes at 10pm. Dirty water glasses on the table. Food/sticky stuff on the floor. Garbage can in restroom -overflowing. Anyways - don't waste your time or money going to Woody's Library Restaurant. A HUGE disappointment!

1  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I had dinner with my wife outside at the establishment. It was an early dinner and the setting was perfect. They had great food, good service and the portions were perfect. It is a good place inside or out with family, friends or for a business meeting.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Although the venue is interesting, a Carnegie library, the food is mediocre and the service is average. In particular, the owner has an approach to his customers that indicates he is indifferent to their patronage. Several times I have said that was my last visit, but I have given them another chance-no more though.

1  Thank Sue L