Stayed here while in town for a wedding. Right off main road leading into Indy; easy to navigate into city. Pretty spacious room with couch, desk & comfortable desk chair and kitchenette. My husband thought the A/C switching on during the night was noisy, although it didn't bother me. Note that A/C unit is pretty close to one side of the bed so I got a bit chilly. Difficult to get a completely quiet room as all rooms face a parking lot I think, but we asked for quiet and ended up away from foot traffic and elevators. Beds were pretty comfy and room was clean. Not upscale, but comfortable and spacious mid-range. MUCH bigger than standard hotel room and good layout, i.e. I could work late at night and not bother my sleeping husband as the desk was across the living area and around a corner. Front desk staff was VERY helpful and accommodating and handled noisy late-night wedding revelers across the hall from us promptly and tactfully. Free coffee and tea 24/7 in the lobby, which seems to be the standard these days and if any hotel does not do this, they should. Good complementary breakfast and lots of choices, although I agree with another reviewer that the weekend breakfast hours should extend at least an hour later than they do. All the exhausted wedding guests were stumbling around trying to eat breakfast before 9:30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious, newly renovated hotel suites in Carmel, IN, that invite you to relax and enjoy yourself at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Carmel -- just 10 miles north of Downtown. Shop at nearby Clay Terrace Mall, visit the Children's Museum, Connor Prairie, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Verizon Wireless Music Center or take a short drive to Downtown Indianapolis' Monument Circle and White River State Park. Our Carmel, Indiana, suites are conveniently located near Conseco, Ingersoll Rand, Verizon Wireless training center, Delta Faucet, Eli Lilly & Company, Cigna, Liberty Mutual and Midwest ISO. Each of our newly renovated hotel suites in Carmel feature free Wi-Fi, living and sleeping areas, a mini-fridge, microwave and pull-out sofa. Wake up to our complimentary new breakfast buffet or begin your day at our fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub. For kids, we offer the Nickelodeon Your Stay Program - a great way to help your little traveler enjoy their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Carmel Hotel Carmel
- Carmel Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel Indiana