“Great place”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Carmel
Evansville, Indiana, United States
“Great place”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was convenient and easily accessible. We would not hesitate stay there again!
We find the Hilton Gardens to be a consistently great choice when we travel.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for your great review! We take pride in our great customer service and wonderful staff. We will see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Kentucky
Reviewed 29 September 2013

From the moment we entered this hotel we felt relaxed and welcome. The staff took wonderful care of us while we were visiting. The lobby is very relaxing, breakfast offered omelets, potatoes, fruit and many other options. The bar staff were very helpful at night. The front desk staff were great with options of things to go see and places to eat. We hope to return next year.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your review and are so glad that you enjoy your visits with us! We look forward to seeing you next time you're in town.
Detroit
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Hotel is fine but they want an exorbitant amount for a breakfast that is complementary at comparable hotels. We chose to eat at a local restaurant within walking distance that was better and less expensive. A small thing but I think worth considering when staying in the area. Check rates and then this rate with the additional $10/$12 person charge for breakfast if you choose to eat there.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am disappointed to hear you did not enjoy our made-to-order breakfast. There are endless choices ranging from blueberry pancakes to our specialty omelets. As well as the bufett items of fruit, breads and pastries. I hope if your travesl bring you back to the Carmel area, you will stay with us again.
Rochester, United States
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The employees of this hotel were very pleasant and helpful. They offered service without being intrusive. The hotel was quiet, clean, and the room service was excellent. Each guest is given the option of changing their linens or to practice being more green if they are staying more than one night.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amy I, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff LOVES to hear positive feedback and I am thrilled to share your kind words with them! We hope to host you again in the future!
McHenry, Illinois
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The staff lacks attention to detail for the guest and the wait staff in the restaurant is rude. The "Dial a comfort" mattress is not very comfortable and not a "Hilton Bed". You will be nickeled and dimed to death at this property - Stay at a Hampton where you will get a FREE breakfast and the beds are much more comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I see that in some aspects of your stay we fell below your expectations. I want to express sincere regret for any and all bothers you ran into during your time with us. I take all reviews, good and bad very personally and I would like you to contact me to discuss the details of your stay. You may reach me at 317-581-9400.
chicago, il
Reviewed 12 September 2013

very clean hotel with great service and excellent location. i was craving some ice cream and the front desk sent me to the perfect spot, i really appreciated it.. always a nice touch to have ice cold fruit infused water in the lobby.. i forgot something in my room, the hotel called me at home and offered to mail to me.. great service and i really appreciated that

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your kind words regarding your recent stay with us! I am overjoyed to be able to share your comments with our staff! I am very happy that their efforts were noticed.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I hope you keep us in mind for your future travel arrangements!
Marion, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The rooms were very clean. I was disappointed that I had to be moved after getting settled as I was very tired from my trip. I have never paid for a breakfast during a stay. I will say this one was the worse I have had. The eggs were cold as well as the bacon. The staff was very friendly. I am not sure what the problem was maybe lack of training??

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amy I, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Although I was glad that you found our rooms to be clean and our staff to be friendly and hospitable, I understand that we fell short in some areas. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations--and I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Please be assured that the feedback you provided in your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carmel
Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Carmel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carmel - Westfield
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel? Share your experiences!