Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfire pitsleep numberroom was cleangreat hotellocation was perfectvisit carmelenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent staycookiesstay there againbreakfast was excellentbaseball tournamentbusiness triphot tubin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The chain offers a nice room and friendly staff, but the lack of a free breakfast of some sort makes it fall short of the competition. Breakfast is available for $10.95, a lot I consider for a hotel lobby breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Brian J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor.com. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your room and our staff, we take great pride in both. I am disappointed to hear you did not find value in our restaurant's offering for breakfast. We do have the typical hotel breakfast options but what sets us apart is our chef that offers made to order items. There are endless choices ranging from blueberry pancakes, waffles, French toast, to our specialty omelets. I hope if your travels bring you back to the Carmel area, you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for New Year's Eve and enjoyed our stay. The room was nicely decorated and clean. The hotel staff was friendly, and the price was reasonable. The pool area was clean and quiet, although the pool water was a bit cold. Workout area is small but does the trick.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This is a nice hotel with a great fitness center. Three treadmills (all functioning) an eliptical and dumbells with a flat bench, you couldn't ask for more. HGI also has numerous dining options within a 5 minute drive, a Starbucks and Meijer are a block away. I stay here every time I travel to the area for business.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your review. I am delighted that you shoose our hotel when you are in the Carmel area. We look forward to having you in our hotel again! Thanks again for you review!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel. The staff is super friendly and the hotel room is always clean. This time, one of the days of our stay was a bit loud. There was a loud banging sound that started in the early morning and kept going until we left for the day (I am guessing some sort of hotel maintenance) then that same night we had very loud neighbors. The hotel staff was quick to respond to our concern over the loud guests. When it comes to service this hotel is top notch! I would say the only thing I dislike about this hotel is that they leave the dirty dishes from room service in the hall on the floor for most of the day. Not only is this a trip hazard it is also gross! Overall I am very happy with our stay and will stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for you kind review. We take pride in having a great staff, and I can't wait to share your response with them. We are currently under renovation on our first and second floors, and that could have been the noise you heard. I am sorry that it caused a disturbance, but I really think you will love our new rooms! I will touch base with both my housekeeping and my Food and beverage team about trays being left in the hallways.. I agree thats is gross and we will make an effort that it does not happen anymore! Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The bed was the most uncomfortable and room needs updated/renovated. The toilet was so short as if it was designed for a child or little person. Stayed at this hotel 3 times prior over a 10 year period. Great staff just needs updated.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
scifidinein, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am not sure if you noticed the "pardon our dust signs" but we are in the middle of a complete guest room renovation. Everything in each room is being replaced. Soon our hotel will be unrecognizable. I am so very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay, but hope that in the future you will come see the new Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel