Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfire pitsleep numberroom was cleangreat hotellocation was perfectvisit carmelenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent staycookiesstay there againbreakfast was excellentbaseball tournamentbusiness triphot tubin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I find everything was satisfactory to myself and my family's needs, I believe if we in Carmel for basketball again we will be staying at this hotel. I don't like the fact that we extended our stay however our room was unattended to while we were out at our last basketball game.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor for us. I am so very sorry that your room did not get serviced after extending your stay. Please knoe I will get with our housekeeping manager to make sure this situation does not happen again. I am happy to hear if your team comes back to the Carmel area we will see you again! We look forward to it!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

the HGI met our expectations, quite comfortable and clean, rooms were accomodating for me and my 2 kids. I was not happy with the construction outside the building and was frustrated with that. We had ato allow extra travel time for these detours. Made it difficult to use our GPS and find anything because we kept getting rerouted. Hotel tried to help with the directions.s

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay. I do understand how frustrationg the construction is in the Carmel area. I do hope if your travels bring you back to the Carmel area you will choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This is our second time staying at this hotel. Once again, clean friendly and accommodating. Check in was quick and efficient.
We decided to extend our stay last minute and they went out of there way to accommodate us.

Our room was fresh, clean and very quiet despite being right in the backside of the elevator.

Cleaning staff was efficient and very friendly.
This Hotel will definitely remain on our regular list.

Stayed: July 2014
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

FloydsKnobbin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out trip advisor about your stay! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. I do hope if your travels bring you back to the Carmel area you will choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Excellent facilities for the value. Front desk and staff were very helpful and friendly. Road construction made it a little harder to access. Once the construction is completed it will be very easy to get to. Close to dinning and food services that deliver. Pre printed sheet with services available in the area. Pre printed sheets with direction on how to to around construction.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trivadvisor. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay. I agree with you that once the construction is finished access to our hotel will be much easier. Luckily for us they started on our end of the street and the area right in front of the hotel should be finished within the next couple weeks! I hope if your travels bring you back to the Carmel area you will choose to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The room was clean, the staff were polite, the breakfast and dinner were nice. It's convenient to the office I was visiting, and I will definitely stay here again. There's road construction on Highway 31 but it doesn't interfere with access to the hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a room that's not on the side with the main road.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay! We can't wait to host you again real soon!