“One of the best restaurants anywhere”
Review of Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders - CLOSED

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Bellacino's has wonderful food! The grinders are like subs but not anything like subway. I get the 9" steak grinder and it is awesome! The garlic cheese bread is close to heaven and their cheese pizza is my son's favorite pizza. I have no complaints about Bellacino's. They may be a tiny bit more expensive than other sub or pizza restaurants but hte food is way beyond any competitor!!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We had it delivered to our hotel room. Very good pizza. They will bring plates/napkins/etc if you ask.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

The family loves it here. The pizza and oven baked sandwiches are very good. The manager always seem very happy to see us. They put up with my children who can be a handful, and the staff never seems to get irritated at the kids. Maybe I am biased by the fact that it the first place we ate at when we moved here, but we have always been happy with the food.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

I found this place using my Urban Spoon ap and I was thrilled with the place from the moment I walked in the door. The owner was working on a large pizza dough in the air! Beside that, they have dozens of choices of toppings. Eat there or take out, REALLY. Great little restaurant area in the back complete with a couple of TV's and nice, middle of the road pop music playing that is loud enough to hear and low enough to talk over. My 14" pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, and fresh basil with a thin crispy crust was PERFECT in every way!

Reviewed 5 November 2011

We love Bellacino's. Thursday special on deep dish is one of the best deals in town. Service is hometown, subtle excellence. Try the breadsticks. They'll change your life.