“Great food and a happy tummy !”

Lemon Tree Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Chesterton
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food and a happy tummy !”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were crossing over to the Chesterton Downtown when we spotted Lemon Tree and glad we did. The food is tasty and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We ate lunch on both days of our stay. This place is like Chipotle for Mediterranean food. Things to try -

The bowl
Yogurt Sauce
Purple cabbage salad.

Only gripe : The wrap is not thin and is very thick.

• Visited May 2014

Chicago, il
“Great Food !!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Really enjoyed our Lunch at the Mediterranean Grill !!! The ambiance was homely & service very friendly. The food came just as ordered and fairly quickly as well. The Chicken Shwarmas were out of this world !!!

• Visited May 2014
Indiana
“Okay Mediterranean food”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

When my daughter and I were there for lunch we each ordered different items. Our food was so lemony that we couldn't even eat it. I believe it is unfair to try a restaurant one time and give a bad review so we really should be fair and go back for lunch. We also eat Mediterranean food in Chicago and comparing the Lemon Tree to Chicago is very unfair.

Visited November 2013
Northwest Indiana
“Fast, fresh and Convenient”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is a fantacstic way of getting Mediterranean food, as opossed to a tradional sit down restaurant. It makes ordering lunch quick and convenient. I got a bowl with Jasmine rice and chicken shawerma, which was not dry at all and it tasted very good. The Tabouleh was pretty good, I have had better but it was tasty. The humus seemed a little thin and it was served cold but nothing to complain about just different than I've had. The pita was very soft. The falafel, super tasty probably my favorite part. The portion is pretty big as I had it for lunch and had leftovers. The price is a tad bit higher for lunch than I would have liked to have paid, but it was well worth it, so I didn't mind. All in all, a great place to eat, as I just started working in the area, I wll be a regular visitor.

• Visited February 2014
“Clean, yummy and economical”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Was totally surprised to find this Mediterranean Grill in Chesterton. We were driving to Chico and decided to stop. The location is the end of a strip mall..looked so neat and clean, we stopped. What a great treat!

The food was fantastic. I had the healthful living with falafel (moist and tasty) couscous, cabbage salad..it was excellent. My friend had a bowl with marinated chicken. You build them and the staff is fantastic. I just told them to fix me up. Jordan and Lauren were great. We would come back here frequently...wanted to try more, but we were full (with leftovers to take on the road).

• Visited November 2013