“Huge portions, decent food”
Review of La Cascada

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Cascada
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Cicero
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 May 2012

We were surprised to find a Mexican restaurant in Cicero, and pleasantly surprised with how good the food was. We are from Los Angeles and Phoenix, so we weren't expecting a lot. The salsa and guacamole was especially good, as was the rice and beans, and enchiladas. My dad said the chimichanga wasn't prepared in the typical way but it was still very good. The service was friendly. The menu was huge, as were the portions. Overall, not great but satisfying.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We've visited this restaurant several times since its opening. Each experience was wonderful, the food is consistently good, the staff is very friendly and the prices are what you would expect from a Mexican restaurant. They are in a beautiful building on the corner of an intersection so parking can be tricky. We usually park in a free parking lot, one block east of the restaurant.

1  Thank HeatherP2
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Decent Mexican restaurant option in Cicero (well the only one in town). Good chips, very mild salsa and guacamole abundant in onions. Carnitas were tasty and served with a rice and frijoles. My colleague ordered tilapia al ajillo but didn't taste any garlic. Service was a bit overrun by customers- could be a sign that the place is one of the better options around.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I love this restaurant. Absolutely the best Mexican around here! I We have been there more than 2 times, going back tonight, actually. Everyone I've been there with loves it, as well. do hope this place lasts. The service is great, ambiance is super. I highly suggest La Cascada!

Reviewed 21 January 2012

Being from Texas I miss good mexican Food. THis place was great. I got a combo and the pablano stuff pepper was out of this world. The cook did a great job. Food was hot and tasted fresh. I will be back for sure!